this thread is dedicated to you

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha Wicked Child is in Lurv !!!

Bryant

Thats great :p its about time I have read at least one of his Pyscos (Women) if anybody deserves an internet based sick ass lurv mess its good ol Wicked Child :loco: "And I dont give a shit,to me its all the same, As long as I get all the fame and the girls know my name, I dont Give a fucking shit, No I dont give a shit,Dont give a fucking shit oooooh nooooo not a single little fucking shit" hehehehe anyways Wicked gonna make us famous once our demo is recorded ! Right Bro!? :D

JonnyD said:
Thats great :p its about time I have read at least one of his Pyscos (Women) if anybody deserves an internet based sick ass lurv mess its good ol Wicked Child :loco: "And I dont give a shit,to me its all the same, As long as I get all the fame and the girls know my name, I dont Give a fucking shit, No I dont give a shit,Dont give a fucking shit oooooh nooooo not a single little fucking shit" hehehehe anyways Wicked gonna make us famous once our demo is recorded ! Right Bro!? :D
oh, geez...HER. Wow, i can't believe you actually remember that, too! :tickled: Yeh, it was a pretty messy ordeal, that's for damn sure. Yeh, that one girl was a total psycho. Call me everyday, every 5 minutes(i'm not kidding), never leave me alone. And when i broke up with her, she started saying dramatic shit, like"oh, my life is over. I thought we were meant to be, I seriously thought you were the one for me..", and so on. But since then (that was in Augest, i think), she's had like 3 boyfriends. "The one", huh? Yeh, my ass.

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha Wicked Child is in Lurv !!!
Aw, shucks......stop it, you! :oops: :loco:

Wicked Child said:
oh, geez...HER. Wow, i can't believe you actually remember that, too! :tickled: Yeh, it was a pretty messy ordeal, that's for damn sure. Yeh, that one girl was a total psycho. Call me everyday, every 5 minutes(i'm not kidding), never leave me alone. And when i broke up with her, she started saying dramatic shit, like"oh, my life is over. I thought we were meant to be, I seriously thought you were the one for me..", and so on. But since then (that was in Augest, i think), she's had like 3 boyfriends. "The one", huh? Yeh, my ass.

Aw, shucks......stop it, you! :oops: :loco:

I think I still have the convo you sent me from when you broke up with her if ya want a refresher :loco:

Wicked Child said:
Reading this is giving me bad flashbacks of my first boyfriend. He was just the same. After I broke up with him he started stalking me and following me around at school and work. What a nutcase.

AngelWitch73 said:
Reading this is giving me bad flashbacks of my first boyfriend. He was just the same. After I broke up with him he started stalking me and following me around at school and work. What a nutcase.
Wow...that sucks! That actually reminds me of another ordeal I had with another girl. A couple years back, a friend of mine developed a crush on me. It started innocent enough i guess, but later on, she would start telling me stuff about her family life, how her dad beats her, threw her into the bathroom once, making her hit her head, knocking her unconscious. And the one that sticks out for me is when she told me one day after Thanksgiving, that she spent Thanksgiving in a MENTAL INSTITIUTION. Apparently, her dad slipped something in her drink, causing her to fall asleep, and while she was asleep, she was taken to a loony bin for 3 days. I'm not kidding you, that's what she said. Then she told about all of her friends who have died. A few committed suiciide, one was in one of the planes involved in the 9/11 attack, one was in a car crash, one was murdered, and so on. She would cry out of nowhere, in random times, too. And she stalked me. She knew where I lived, so she would always go up to my window, watch me, then after about ten minutes, she would tap on my window, or call me from her cell phone, she would also follow me EVERYWHERE, like a lost puppy. She would constantly write me these odd letters an have her friends deliver them.
One day, i had enough, and went up to the Principal of the school, told him all the stuff, showed him the letters, and that led to a "restraining order" in the school grounds. She was not allowed to be 5 feet from me, and if she was caught, she'd be suspended. The principal even threated to have the COPS involved! I didn't know he was gonna be that drastic. I expected a little counseling session or something. But since then, she has found someone, and we're just regular friends again, but wow, that was a rough 6 months. This all happened about 2 years ago.
Geez, why do I seem to attract the psychos?