this thread is dedicated to you

JonnyD said:
I can try and help lol when you click on the reply you get a smiles window off to the right if you click on more it gives you the entire list plus how to write them into your normal posts ....... lol did that help?

Thanks JonnyD :) :worship:

The saYer said:
its too bad Idont get along this great with the bay area forum, cause I get to see them at shows.

You are better off here... take my word for it! lol!

Yeah, I'll give a big AMEN to all y'all. The coolest buncha folks on the net. HELL YEAH!

Thanks again GREENO for all the goodies! I'll post on my favorites but right now I'm off to get some sleep before the baby wakes up again....arrrrrrrrgh.

for those of you with children, isn't it funny just how LITTLE sleep you can live without? Not comfortably, mind you, but it can be done. If I make it through til she starts kindergarten I just may be an honorary Navy SEAL.

Anyway,
YOU ALL RULE!
OTHER BOARDS DROOL!
RARRRR!!!!

Big ol' hunk o' Ted!

delize said:
Delize is single :)
How far is Kentucky from Nevada?
buck.gif

delize said:
Anyone care to tell me:

Where do you get those extra emoticons?
Try these sites:

http://www.plauder-smilies.com/
http://www.mysmilies.com/ (slow server)
http://www.cheesebuerger.de/smilies/index.php

delize said:
Delize is single :)
What are the odds? So am I! :D :cool:

Anyhoo, yeh, this is by far my favorite board on the net! I've made friends with some of you(you know who you are), and wish to make friends with everyone else. Seriously, I like everyone here, you are all very friendly and amke it enjoyable to be on a message board, something I can't say for the majority of the other UM boards. Best wishes to you all, and keep the head a-banging!:headbang:

This is one of my favourite places to visit. I like it here quite a bit but the unfortunate thing is that sometimes I can´t access Ultimate Metal forums at all OR I can get here but as soon as I click on one thread it just freezes. Regardless of how slow the forum is it won´t stop me. :)

AngelWitch73 said:
This is one of my favourite places to visit. I like it here quite a bit but the unfortunate thing is that sometimes I can´t access Ultimate Metal forums at all OR I can get here but as soon as I click on one thread it just freezes. Regardless of how slow the forum is it won´t stop me. :)

I have that problem some times also, but usually if I wait 5 or 10 minutes and try again it works fine.

tedvanfrehley said:
for those of you with children, isn't it funny just how LITTLE sleep you can live without? Not comfortably, mind you, but it can be done. If I make it through til she starts kindergarten I just may be an honorary Navy SEAL.

I goota say I think Zombies have a better quality of life than I did when my daugher was small (better vocabulary as well ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH :D ) but I do confess to needing a minimum of 12 hours sleep/night before Ieven start to feel normal so probably just a personal thing

Metal Dog said:
Well I wouldn't go so far as calling myself a lady but female certainly (well last time I checked anyway :lol: )
Good, are you single too?
sasmokin.gif

Metal Dog said:
Well I wouldn't go so far as calling myself a lady but female certainly (well last time I checked anyway :lol: )

Welcome Metal Dog. It's good to have another female on board! :)

Wicked Child said:
hows about we be single TOGETHER..?:cool: ...even though I live In California...:yell:

Oh, aren't you the sweet one! :)

You really are out West!

delize said:
Oh, aren't you the sweet one! :)

You really are out West!
Well...what can i say? It's natural, I'm so sweet you'll get cavaties just looking at me! Really, if you lived here, I'd try and persue ya, i won't lie. You seem too cute not to online, i can only imagine how you'd be in person. Now enough of this mushy shit, i'm cranking up OVERKILL! :headbang:

Wicked Child said:
Well...what can i say? It's natural, I'm so sweet you'll get cavaties just looking at me! Really, if you lived here, I'd try and persue ya, i won't lie. You seem too cute not to online, i can only imagine how you'd be in person. Now enough of this mushy shit, i'm cranking up OVERKILL! :headbang:

You flatter me way too much :oops: But thanks! :)

As you say enough of this mushy shit :puke: Back to MUSIC! The only love that won't let us down :headbang: