This week only: Here's a free selection of some LSD drums (single shots only)

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
I'm being asked about some LSD drums examples all the time...
Truth is there are literally thousands of samples in those packs, so it's very difficult to show people just some clips....

What I did instead is create this teaser pack with a selection of some kicks, toms, snares from the full pack....it can only be a small selection of course and also are these just single shots (unlike the samples in the pack which come in multiple velocities and multiple shots per velocity).
But I figured some of you might still be interested and find some use in single shots even (for blending etc), so I've decided to share them publically...
This week only.

Grab them....lets hope you won't hate them:

teaser sample pack

That GloryHammer Snare is fucking great. When I get some money I'm going to hitting you up. What pack is the GloryHammer Snare in?

those kicks sound like god. i dunno if i have money on my card, ima check tomorrow morning cause these kicks are a safe buy

Thanks, dude! Guess I'll grab the whole pack as soon as I have some money to spare

has anything changed in the original full pack!?
it's been a while since i have downloaded the pack, maybe there's some new stuff i don't even know about :D

has anything changed in the original full pack!?
it's been a while since i have downloaded the pack, maybe there's some new stuff i don't even know about :D

there's stuff being added all the time...so you'd be adviced to just re-download every now and then to always have the latest additions.
the HW snares and toms will be added friday the 13th