'TIARA' is out now - 12/10/18!

Hasn't been much to add in the past couple of months since there hasn't been any new info, but I am sure I'm not alone in being quetly very excited about this album. There are a lot of new releases happening or coming up in the next couple of months, including my two favourite bands releasing albums a week apart, but Seventh Wonder is quite possibly still my most anticipated upcoming album.

Any word on whether a 2013 release date is still expected, or will it carry over into the new year?

Stefan posted another update from the studio!

Check it out:
"Hey friends! Yes we know, studio updates have been too few and far between lately.
Not to worry, we are at full steam ahead in the studio! We have written tons of awesome stuff and we really can´t wait to share it with you all!
Currently we´re working on some brilliant stuff Tommy wrote and it´s turning out great to say the least! Also, some massive news will be revealed in the not too distant future, so stay tuned :) .

All the best!
/Stefan"

Stefan posted another update from the studio!

Check it out:
"Hey friends! Yes we know, studio updates have been too few and far between lately.
Not to worry, we are at full steam ahead in the studio! We have written tons of awesome stuff and we really can´t wait to share it with you all!
Currently we´re working on some brilliant stuff Tommy wrote and it´s turning out great to say the least! Also, some massive news will be revealed in the not too distant future, so stay tuned :) .

All the best!
/Stefan"

Massive news you say? Me like :OMG:

COME ON GIVE US SOMETHING! I know you promised videos, so let us see whats going on in the studio! Im dying for news on this album.

I'm really looking forward to the new album..

You're a big inspiration to me, you guys are keeping me motivated into playing and creating prog-metal music.

Hell yeah, you're something else, you definitely have your own sound and it's truly great.

Great news:
within the next couple of weeks, the boys will upload a video with two snippets of new music :kickass:!

The video will also contain footage from the 'Mercy Falls' rehearsals (within the context of SW's ProgPower USA 2014 performance/DVD shoot of 'MF').

Patience is a virtue, Frankgate.

The announcement said "within the next couple of weeks...", so they still got plenty of time to release the video. It's only been a week, right..?!

I have learned with all I've been thru personally and health wise for the last 18 months that when the time is right, it's right. And when it's not, you wait til it is...

I so cannot wait to hear what the guys in SW come up with next... and I'll be waiting right up against the rail, center stage until it happens (probably right next to Max and Daniela :D )

Just posted by Andreas on Facebook:

"Hey all,
things go slowly I know, but yeah, we managed to get everybody in the same room finally and shot some video footage of rehearsing, answering the questions you guys asked and also listening to some early rough demos.
Now I also got the material home from the studio and will just try to piece it together. I look forward sharing it with you sometime tomorrow or so.
Stay tuned!

//AB"

And here it is (posted today, Sunday the 17th):

Go here to check out the thread of the video itself:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/seventh-wonder/910497-little-video-boys.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a little update from Andreas:
"Wrapped up a new song in the studio. It is pretty short for being us, and it is gonna be interesting to see how it all ends up sounding in the end.
Probably we will have finished yet another one by next week.
Things are moving along nicely again."