Till Vintersorg

I read from an interview that it was because he felt like he was starting to repeat things with swedish, the language began limiting him. So he wanted to experiment something new and also find out if he really was able to express himself in english.
Maybe he'll give you a better and more satisfying answer himself :)

(and no swedish answer from me, I won't lower myself to level of speaking it :p)

ok, I hope he will answer. I wrote it in swedish because I´m learning it and its a good way to practice since I cant find many people here in argentina who speaks swedish. I prefer Vintersorg´s swedish songs than english (talking about lyrics), they are all great and incredible songs.

Originally posted by Sömngångare
ok, I hope he will answer. I wrote it in swedish because I´m learning it and its a good way to practice since I cant find many people here in argentina who speaks swedish. I prefer Vintersorg´s swedish songs than english (talking about lyrics), they are all great and incredible songs.

Read my interview at http://www.metalinzane.com/

I'm sure you'll get all your answers there...

I'm currently completing a new interview since that one is getting a bit old now...

oh, well, you live in finland. Its mandatory there, I wouldnt complain about it, I love languages. Now I´m studying finnish and swedish. Both are amazing.