To those who own both copies of Watershed

Hi,

I actually got the 2 editions.

The special edition has 6 more pictures / artworks than the standard one (including 5 in the booklet and 1 on the DVD sleeve).

And, by the way... The standard edition CD is black while the special edition CD is white.

PS : soory for my english... I'm french.

thanks for the answer

what do you think, does it worth more than the non-SE album and does the cardboard package look cool?

and one more question: does the non-SE booklet contain the lyrics?

The SE cardboard package looks like crap and the booklet has no lyrics. At least the documentary is cool. I haven't yet listened to the bonus tracks.

hi,

i just registered. mainly because i want to discuss the artwork of the new album. i have been reeding this forum for a long time, obviously because of my great interest in opeth. but now that the new album is out i finally joined. so: hi!

My thoughts up to this point on the artwork (i only own the special edition):
- the belong together and the full meaning of the artwork will only be cognizable if their correlation is clear
- i think, that one of the major problems interpreting the artwork is the order of the pictures. they are not in the right (logical) order. proof: the picture with the gravestone and the back of the DVD case belong together. both pictures show the garden of the house
- i have no idea about the picture with the man in the window. the only possibility is, that he is the guy writing the letter
-who is the young man reading the letter?
-i can make some sense of the pitcture of the dvd case: the man wants to clink glasses with the dead man burried in the garden.
-picture with the naked man: this looks to me like a funeral party. but i cannot recognize the man on another picture.

what do you think?