Today is the Day

"Brace yourselves, new Opeth music will be online starting this coming Tuesday (7/19). 10+ minutes of music in the form of the track "The Grand Conjuration." Roadrun.com

yeah it was supposed to be available to the Opeth Street Team members on July 15th, and everyone else July 19th (tomorrow). According to OST members, it was never put up on the 15th, so we'll all hear it in good quality in less than 24 hrs :-D

Seriously, where is it in the street team lounge? It's still not updated for me... Looks the same as it has for the past week and the newest stream is Devildriver still. Argh!

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Fuckers didn't even bother updating to tell us it was there. For you street team members who can't find it either -- click on the RoadRunner Radio link at the top right of the lounge page.

what sucks hard about this thread is that manowar always pop into my mind when i read the title

'today is the day all the training to/we have come for number 1 not for number two/play hard fight to win...'

or smth. manowar suck beyond compare :/

Wow, the ending is a little longer and almost sounds like a church bell.. sounds really nice. probably the best part of the song, haha. it's not all that different though and you will probably miss the skips :p

Holy shit. Real Media keeps crashing on me. Is there any other way I can stream this? I swear someone is out to keep me from hearing this song in proper quality for as long as possible.

I finally got it to stop crashing, but it's taking FOREVER to start playing. ARHJWEIJ!#H!#HIU#!H