Top 5 must see bands still around....

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Okay...with so many new tours and shows and festivals....what 5 bands are left on your bucket list to see live.

Rules...
1. has to be the current line up, no special set with old singer.
2. band has to be around still
3. No one like Cirith Ungol or Heavy Load since they will never play live. It has to be bands that are active and actually play live.
4. Just 5 or be deleted.

- Grave Digger
- Grave Digger
- Grave Digger
- Grave Digger
- Grave Digger

King Diamond would be on here, but considering I will be seeing him, I left him off.

#1 Grave Digger. Will finally get to see them on 70000 Tons next year.
#2 Running Wild
#3 Doro. I have managed to miss every show she's done around here for the last 10+ years
#4 Babylon AD
#5 Axel Rudi Pell

What, no Nickelback?
He's seen Nickleback like four times I bet.

Pat: Hibria was fucking awesome live. They did this shitty Canadian tour where they just played in the crummiest dive bars fom coast to coast, and they probably lost a fuckton of money. Saw them at this tiny metal pub like 5 minutes walk from my house. The Skull Collectors had just come out, perfect lineup and setlist. Rocked that tiny stage with one monitor and two lights like nothing else I've ever seen. Must have been like 40 people there

He's seen Nickleback like four times I bet.

Pat: Hibria was fucking awesome live. They did this shitty Canadian tour where they just played in the crummiest dive bars fom coast to coast, and they probably lost a fuckton of money. Saw them at this tiny metal pub like 5 minutes walk from my house. The Skull Collectors had just come out, perfect lineup and setlist. Rocked that tiny stage with one monitor and two lights like nothing else I've ever seen. Must have been like 40 people there

I remember when they did that tour! I was so hoping they would do US dates. That would have been the best time to see them. I saw some live videos from that time and they were phenomenal. Now that they have released a couple "less awesome" albums and changed out many members it would not be as epic. Nevertheless I'd still love to see them.

I remember when they did that tour! I was so hoping they would do US dates. That would have been the best time to see them. I saw some live videos from that time and they were phenomenal. Now that they have released a couple "less awesome" albums and changed out many members it would not be as epic. Nevertheless I'd still love to see them.

I am still shocked they never did ProgPower. They get so much love on that forum.