who do you want to see headline in 2013?

DOOM OVER THE WORLD!!!!

Anyhoo - It might have been said, but I will say it again....
KING DIAMOND will guarantee a sell out, esp if it would be a US exclusive.

I never paid much attention to the MDF before. Looks like Morbid Saint played there last year, so I guess we are stealing their bands.

King Diamond would be cool. Even better, Mercyful Fate!

MDF actually stole Pagan Altar and Manilla Road. Why? Because they have more money.

Mercyful Fate happens to be my favorite band, followed closely by King Diamond. If you don't think I ask multiple times a year, you are crazy.

MDF actually stole Pagan Altar and Manilla Road. Why? Because they have more money.

More money, more people, more everything, oh and MDF has been talking with Pagan Altar ever since the Rites of Darkness fiasco in Dec 2010. I just hope they scoop up more of the bands that were supposed to play that fest. MDF is a great fest, lots of fun, very well run, always solidly booked. Not sure why there is so much hate for it on this board. It's not a Koshick show. Plus they've had these kind of bands before with Pentagram in 2010, Anvil, In Solitude, Ghost, Saint Vitus, October 31, etc etc etc

What about WASP? They have already started announcing the dates for their 3-set world tour starting in fall.

(Probably too expensive and tried already by other fests) but a Heavy Load reunion would be cool too.

Of course Cirith Ungol.

I always live in a Future World! (Well, Helloween's, not Pretty Maids, though they are ok) :)

I would love to see WASP but they have some insane demands.
They have canceled many shows over the years because of the stage being too small.
Reggie's might fall into that category.

I still think Doro would be a great headliner.
That would capture the attention of folks from different circles (power, prog, traditional, etc)
Also, though you all hate the show, she did appear on THAT METAL SHOW

Not sure why there is so much hate for it on this board. It's not a Koshick show.

Who is hating on it?

Koshick shows were annoying but it was always an adventure!
You never knew who was going to play on what day.

Luckily for me, the only screw job I personally experienced was USURPER getting bumped to a different day at Milwaukee Metalfest one year.

Thanks to Jack, I got to meet Ice T and CoCo!!!

Oh wait, I guess I forgot Jack screwing with time slots and only giving ENSLAVED a 20 minute set.
You know, because a 4 song set by ENSLAVED really showcases their material well...........

Who is hating on it?

Koshick shows were annoying but it was always an adventure!
You never knew who was going to play on what day.

Luckily for me, the only screw job I personally experienced was USURPER getting bumped to a different day at Milwaukee Metalfest one year.

Thanks to Jack, I got to meet Ice T and CoCo!!!

It just seems that every time the fest is brought up, there are some snarky comments about it.

You know that I hail from the land of NO FUN so take my opinions with a grain of salt.

Hope CoCo brought Ice T his snapple.