Top albums of 2016

I never really played CS:S, it was CS:CZ (or DoD:S as I mentioned) for me. Thousands of hours spent on surf servers in CZ... That was the shit! And surfing is bad now because they changed physics or something - feels not good... Probably just nostalgia though:)

Never really played CZ, maybe 50 hours in total. Physics were great in CSS you would enjoy the shit out of surf servers.
Or just join obstacle servers, where you have to surf, then after surfing bunnyhop for 10 seconds and then climb a mountain before the lava reaches you. One mistake and back to the start <3

You mean this game for unskilled scrubs about jumping around in general directions of enemies and spraying with guns with screen turned off?

Unskilled? The skillprogression in qw was/is insane compared to todays games where the devs hold you in the hand like a little baby.
The guys from the 90s still playing is godly and they rape the competition.

Last edited:
Never really played CZ, maybe 50 hours in total. Physics were great in CSS you would enjoy the shit out of surf servers.
Or just join obstacle servers, where you have to surf, then after surfing bunnyhop for 10 seconds and then climb a mountain before the lava reaches you. One mistake and back to the start <3

That's the thing - I liked the mechanics of surfing much better in CZ than in Source - not to mention GO. Different strokes for different penises!

Damn kids... I played Quakeworld.

Never tried that one but one of the first games I played a lot was Quake 3 Arena at my cousin's. My mom would flip shit when she found out my brother and I had been playing violent games :lol:

That and SSX 3.

I will say that yes some games hold your hand a lot, but most competitive multiplayer games really do not, and there is way more depth to games now than 15 years ago. Sorry I am not as old as you tho :cry:

Reactions: nizzon
Because, if we take both we receive wide hips in chocolate colour / chocolate hips and this resembles negro hips.

Late post is late though, that said, my favorites didn't change too much from the mid-year: Metal albums; non-metal albums; EPs.

TL;DR: Still listening to a shit-ton of music, not doing much else*.

* Example: I still haven't finished Stranger Things.

As always there's enough crossover to be errie, and enough stuff I haven't heard for me to dig into some new things. Thanks for the lists man.

Reactions: winters epilogue