Top ten bands that ruined metal in your opinion

I won't lie, growing up I enjoyed CoB and Pantera, but something changed when I was about 17, and I just couldn't listen to them anymore. Nothing hit as hard as it used to, or stuck in my head. WBTBWB is trash though, I'm sorry. If you stripped away the gay "techno" sounds, it'd be nothing but an Emmure clone made by two emo german kids with next to no talent.

But I think that the people who don't know about metal might someday ruin it. I mean, when someone who says they like metal, but like bands like BMTH, Suicide Silence, Despised Icon, etc. Because that's what people (at least where I live) think is death metal. :bah: They even go as far as saying "deathcore is death metal". IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING. And when they ask what bands I like, which are Cannibal Corpse, Hell-Born, Sarpanitum, Dissenter, Nile, Aborted, Zyklon, Asesino, Dying Fetus, etc, they just don't even know what those are... They only know about deathcore and metalcore.:yuk:

God that must suck. I feel for ya though.

They're fun bands, and COB is pretty good.

Why don't you quit fronting your UBER-METUHLHED bullshit, and quit being such a goddamn dizzy queen?

Not uber-metalhead misspelling bullshit, I just don't like guitar-driven boybands, wiggers who's favorite guilty pleasure is 8 bit music, or white trash trying to play metal.

It's not. You act like you're 12. You really do. :lol:

I like what I like... I don't have to front behind some illusionary facade of "true metalness" like you seem to be. Your posts ALL reek of try-hard ("look at me guys, I'm one of the big kids now I really am"), and general shit-peasantry, bucko.

Kindly hoop your forehead.

It's not. You act like you're 12. You really do. :lol:

I like what I like... I don't have to front behind some illusionary facade of "true metalness" like you seem to be. Your posts ALL reek of try-hard ("look at me guys, I'm one of the big kids now I really am"), and general shit-peasantry, bucko.

Kindly hoop your forehead.

It has nothing to do with being "true". Your music taste just blows ass. Now stop being a butthurt fag about it.

You don't like "guitar-driven boy bands" or "white trash trying to play metal" for their falseness but listen to Hate Forest and Burzum. Get your shitty ass-blowing dark noise folk ambient shit out of metal before you ruin it any further, please.

It has nothing to do with being "true". Your music taste just blows ass. Now stop being a butthurt fag about it.
Get the fuck out of here, buddy. :lol:

I bet you have a small penis. :lol: If you didn't, you wouldn't need to constantly talk about how "gay" every single fun band is, with your incessant, frantic need to fit in.

Hate all you want... even if it fills you with seething anger (I hope it does), I will continue to live in bliss, listening to good music I love. :lol:

^I have to agree wit him butt you do listen to a lot of "miss" music. Since 2007 (and I've been here since 2005) I have never seen you post anything remotely interesting where I'd be like...."hey...that cover looks cool, lemme check them out" Pretty much done that with everyone....dodens, VE VEE, virus gray, einjehe, etc.

@hamburger what's wrong with ambient? I generally listen to it a lot for reading.

Get the fuck out of here, buddy. :lol:

I bet you have a small penis. :lol: If you didn't, you wouldn't need to constantly talk about how "gay" every single fun band is, with your incessant, frantic need to fit in.

Hate all you want... even if it fills you with seething anger (I hope it does), I will continue to live in bliss, listening to good music I love. :lol:

Do you ever have a real argument?

a lot of elitist ****heads on the forum. no wonder metal in general is dying if the fans can't even like each other. i feel as if i've stumbled into a video game convention with nerds going at it (not getting laid though, oh no)