Top Thrash Metal Albums of all time....

Top 5:

Sabbat ~history of a time to come
Metallica ~kill 'em all
Destruction ~eternal devastation
Slayer ~show no mercy
Sodom ~agent orange

I never understood, why ppl think any slayer or metallica album would even be considered as a thrash masterpiece, dont get me wrong, i do like both legendary bands, although both are extremely over-rated each of kerry kings solos are the worst few seconds i can listen to hes nearly as bad as kirk hammett pulling on his whammy bar with no structure what so ever in what hes playing, i dont know if anyone would agree with me, probably not il most likely get flammed but like i wouldnt call any their albums a masterpiece, reign in blood and master of puppets are the most over-rated thrash records of all time

Metallica - Ride The Lightning (yes sir, suck on it)
Dark Angel - Darkness Descends
Forbidden - Forbidden Evil
Kreator - Coma Of Souls
Exodus - Bonded By Blood

1. Metallica - Ride the Lightning
2. Metallica - ..And Justice for All
3. Sodom - Agent Orange
4. Sepultura - Arise
5. Exodus - Bonded by Blood
6. Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss
7. Testament - The New Order
8. Exodus - Pleasures of the Flesh
9. Sodom - M16
10. Sepultura - Beneath the Remains

Metallica - ...And Justice For All
Exodus - Bonded By Blood
Sodom - Persecution Mania
Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss
Kreator - Enemy of God

I never understood, why ppl think any slayer or metallica album would even be considered as a thrash masterpiece, dont get me wrong, i do like both legendary bands, although both are extremely over-rated each of kerry kings solos are the worst few seconds i can listen to hes nearly as bad as kirk hammett pulling on his whammy bar with no structure what so ever in what hes playing, i dont know if anyone would agree with me, probably not il most likely get flammed but like i wouldnt call any their albums a masterpiece, reign in blood and master of puppets are the most over-rated thrash records of all time

Master of Puppets is classic and a masterpiece and in a sense it's not the most thrashy album or nor has the pure thrash feel but as an album it's classic. I never really listened to it as a 'thrash' album.

Metallica after kill 'em all and say Testament are similiar in a sense if you're listening to the albums for the entire relentlessness real thrash,etc.. you could be disapointed nor find the albums classic or essential with thrash albums.

I'm sorry Jenn, but I have to agree with guys here. Apart from the fact that I agree with you 99% (which is a matter of Matt being your metal-e-teacher or something), you're pretty annoying sometimes. I don't think you should state all your opinions as if they were facts and I don't think you can just call everyone you even slightly disagree with faggots, because it makes you look stupid with all your pointless arguments and all. And please notice that I'm not harsh like I am most of the time because I still like you.