Top Thrash Metal Albums of all time....

About time someone said something. I mean, I know I don't add much to the board either, but most of the time I'm joking, or being stupid. She's just trying to be elitist and get into pointless arguments. She's pretty much trying to be like Dodens, except without the good things about him.

I don't have a problem with people not liking my posts, but I'm definitely not trying to act like Matthew, since I'm pretty sure that I've been an argumentative person since long before I knew him, and I bet Andy could attest to that since he's known me since before I posted here.

However, I'll try to avoid being so scathingly insulting because people can't identify when I'm being serious and when I'm not on this forum, and I apologize for the occasions when it has seriously bothered any of the people that I actually like from this forum.

The thing I've noticed is that you seem to go into threads about bands you don't like. I mean, just say you don't like them, don't go they suck.

Also, I was kind of joking with the part about trying to be like dodens.

Other people do that way more than I do, with Belligerent doing it more than anyone else that I've seen on this forum, especially when anything related to power metal is involved.

Oh yeah, and you know, I actually explain why I dislike things instead of going "band x is gay" or saying they suck, unlike most people.

I've previously stated that I like the first two Opeth albums, and that the stuff after that meanders too much for my liking, and that I find the harsh/clean/electric/acoustic thing very formulaic on their later works.

I've also said that I dislike Porcupine Tree because I find them fairly bland beyond a few songs, "Trains" and "Piano Lessons" being the main ones that I like, and I find some of the lyrics to be very off-putting and kind of dorky.

Use the search function and search for posts by me containing the words "Opeth" or "Porcupine" if you need to find specific posts. I bet you can find posts where I talk about not liking them as well as posts that say what I said in this post, but you won't find any posts where I say either band sucks or is gay without any explanation whatsoever.

eh

Slayer - Show No Mercy
Sodom - Agent Orange
Megadeth - Rust In Peace
Dark Angel - Darkness Descends
Testament - The Gathering
Evile - Enter The Grave

I honestly don't have much thrash anyways, so

eh

Slayer - Show No Mercy
Sodom - Agent Orange
Megadeth - Rust In Peace
Dark Angel - Darkness Descends
Testament - The Gathering
Evile - Enter The Grave

I honestly don't have much thrash anyways, so

Pretty evident by having Evile alongside those classics.

EDIT: Any list fails if Sabbat - Dreamweaver is absent

Other people do that way more than I do, with Belligerent doing it more than anyone else that I've seen on this forum, especially when anything related to power metal is involved.
:rolleyes: yeah i do this every chance i get. For the record i don't purposely go into a thread and state "This band sucks etc", you take the honors for that.

wow no one is yet to list Realms Endless War, awesome power/technical thrash, i got the digipak of the album only 2000 ever made :Smug:

So does everybody else.

You really do act like a 15 year old, man. It's especially funny when you act like you think you know something nobody else knows when it's actually something semi-obvious.

So does everybody else.

You really do act like a 15 year old, man. It's especially funny when you act like you think you know something nobody else knows when it's actually something semi-obvious.

Why the fuck does age matter, you think i choose to be 15 in 2009, and if i acted like a 15 year old id be downloading every album i like, im sorry to offend you, and um i doubt most of these people have heard of Realm, so i dont think its semi-obvious :Smug:

I didn't say your age offended me, I said that it amused me.

And everybody here knows Realm. They're not obscure. You own a reissue, the same reissue that everyone else here owns, because it's only a couple years old.

Again, they are not obscure.

The Mid-Michigan Metal Militia presents to you two of the finest thrash releases in some time:

Sauron - Satanic Assassins
Wastelander - Wardrive

I haven't heard the actual album recordings yet, but I'm been personally familiar with the majority of the material on it, and that material fucking kills. The Sauron review was written by Jean-Pierre.