Trading Blackwater Park against Watershed

Skaldir

formerly known as Unicorn
Nov 3, 2001
Germany
www.kalthallen.de
Hi,
I would like to get rid off my Blackwater Park CD and like to have the new one instead. Maybe somebody from Germany or Europe want's to do the opposite?

Hi,
I would like to get rid off my Blackwater Park CD and like to have the new one instead. Maybe somebody from Germany or Europe want's to do the opposite?

r u poor? do u have to give up a cd in order to get another one? ffs

lol why would someone want to TRADE an album? We got over trade like, 5000 years ago. This is just pointless, if you want the album buy it, so that the band will actually make (small) profit, but if you don't give a fuck about it then there are... other way to get without trading. Lol at the thought of this... a CD doesn't even cost that much.

The Leper Affinity, Bleak, Harvest, The Drapery Falls, Dirge For November, The Funeral Portrait and Blackwater Park vs Heir Apparent, The Lotus Eater and Hessian Peel?

I think Blackwater Park wins this by a country mile.

You like Opeth but not bwp? Guess you like Floyd but not Dark side as well ey? Or Zeppelin but not IV or Bob Dylan but not Blood on the Tracks or Bowie but not Ziggy Stardust. This thread smells of :erk:, Opeth cds are cheap as shit nowadays anyway. If you really want to get rid of it, give it to a mate or sell it on ebay I guess, wouldn't really be worth the time though iyam.

This thread was meant seriously, but I have a feeling this forum is a joke.
Trading CDs is not that unusual. Also it's not unusual to not like every CD a band releases. I like Morningrise, My Arms Your Hearse, parts of Still life and Ghost Reveries. And I heard some songs of the new one which I really liked. Burden must be the best one in a long time. I just don't like the CDs in between.

I am aware that CD trading is pretty normal, but... The problem is, I doubt you're gonna find people willing to trade their Watershed CD in an Opeth forum, especially as many people here have Blackwater Park already if they have Watershed.