Traditional Metal

Speaking of drum sounds you don't like, I found this review of Blessed of the Sick on RYM:

"Fuck the click-click triggered double bass-drum. Sterile overproduced sound that tons of shitty deathmetal band sounds. The only Morbid Angel you need is the demos, Abomination of desolation and Altar of madness."

by a poster called Cazass. Is that you?

Reactions: CiG
I'll take some recs for ungay trad metal like Dio, Sabbath

These or anything like them is a no go (isgay):
Maiden
Angel Witch
Manowar

Judas Priest can be in either category depending on album

I'll take some recs for ungay trad metal like Dio, Sabbath

These or anything like them is a no go (isgay):
Maiden
Angel Witch
Manowar

Judas Priest can be in either category depending on album

Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind
Angel Witch - Angel Witch
Manowar - Into Glory Ride
Judas Priest - Turbo / Point of Entry

Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind
Angel Witch - Angel Witch
Manowar - Into Glory Ride
Judas Priest - Turbo / Point of Entry

I'm sure this was a serious rec, but really all of those are awful. Piece of Mind has some decent moments but eh. Only Maiden album I own.

If you think that I would recommend those terrible Judas Priest albums and literally everything you didn't ask for in seriousness, you're very gullible. That said, I will probably never recommend you anything with serious intent since I think it would be a waste of time.

I actually like all of the Judas Priest albums that I've listened to in their entirety, but Turbo and Point of Entry are pretty gay and definitely pretty weak albums over all.

I generally stick to the 1970s music, but I listen to some of the 1980s albums now and then.

If you think that I would recommend those terrible Judas Priest albums and literally everything you didn't ask for in seriousness, you're very gullible. That said, I will probably never recommend you anything with serious intent since I think it would be a waste of time.

I don't think it's gullible since you actually like half of that stuff and would recommend it. I figured you were at least partly serious.

Anyway I bet you could recommend me something if you tried.

I wouldn't recommend Piece of Mind before the debut album. That's for sure.

Because the gap between those two albums is totally the same as that between Stained Class and Turbo. You stupid homosexual.

You're insufferably dense if you can't figure out that I said I would recommend the debut before Piece of Mind because it's more in line with what he already likes. It has nothing to do with saying Piece of Mind is a bad album, because I don't think that it is.

If those are your no-go areas, what's the point of even bothering with traditional heavy metal? Sounds like a waste of everybody's time.

I have some recommendations though, maybe you'll like them:

Attack's Destinies Of War
Attack's Seven Years In The Past
Simson's Delilah
Legend's From The Fjords
Sarcofagus' Cycle Of Life
Sarcofagus' Envoy Of Death

Reactions: Phylactery
You're insufferably dense if you can't figure out that I said I would recommend the debut before Piece of Mind because it's more in line with what he already likes. It has nothing to do with saying Piece of Mind is a bad album, because I don't think that it is.

What makes one more in line with what he likes than the other? Only one of the two albums has a song about a dude masturbating, and it's not Piece of Mind.