Traditional Metal

They should consider remixing it and releasing it again. I would probably buy it again.

So people are saying The Book of Souls is Maiden's best album since 7th Son. And people I'll say, that I expected to have nothing positive to say about it at all.

We aren't talking about Jungle Rot tho

54537462.jpg

Btw, cassette, because I saw you post it a while back, I was jamming Johnny Touch in my car a few days ago, as good as I remembered it to be. Great album.

Btw, cassette, because I saw you post it a while back, I was jamming Johnny Touch in my car a few days ago, as good as I remembered it to be. Great album.

Brilliant!
Australia needs more bands like Johnny Touch who honour the olde Gods of Metal but aren't afraid to put their own spin on it.

Not that I'm against meat'n'potato Metal, one of my favourites is Convent Guilt right now.

Cassetteisgod might actually be a god.

Cassetteisgod laughs at your four winds!

New Maiden seems pretty lame. Might still be better than the last one. Opener's cool, 18-minute closer sucks.

Yeah, the first song seems way above the rest of the album after two listens. The middle of the album (end of disc 1/beginning of disc 2) is awful, one of the worst stretches they have.