truth thread

*takes gun shoots alwin*
*takes dries and alwin and burries them in a pyramid*

who has made art with blood already here
bloodbrothers and sisters anyone?

I cut myself while sharpening a pencil once and bled on my drawing once, which was a real pity cos it stained and it was a good drawing. does that count?

do I ask a question now?

edit: before anyone laughs at me, it wasn't one of those stupid saftey sharpeners... I did it in art and I did it with a knife. :erk:

i was inspired to excually :heh: it hasnt happened yet :) any volunteers? :D if i'd use me own, i'd faint on the spot.
concidingly, yestereve me mate actually named this artist who made a facial sculpture out of his own blood - too bad i'm bad at remembering his name... :erk:

you were meant to ask a question toolsofthetrade! :p anyway, I guess being the highly unoriginal person that I am, I will ask the same question that marginale asked earlier.

have you ever had sex with someone of the same sex?

as you want...

Have you ever wanted a second chance to start your life again?..(if yes why?)
Have you ever feel regret because of anything that you did?.. (if yes what?)

me? oh.. no i have never slept with my own sex... have u?
another question...

Is sex got highest priority in your life?

have you ever told lies about a person with the intention of doing her/him harm? (no)

yes i would like to leave everything behind now but the question is that you have courage to do it?..

yep about hitch hicking.who wouldnt???:)

no sex with the same sex,ffffffs.i think it will be like lighting a cigarette from the wrong side

would you have sex in the passive way with the same sex if it was to earn 10.000euros?would things change if you were on the other way?