truth thread

the_good_son141 said:
and i think you tried a new system, the diamond (?).
do you like your coach?
ah advocaat is bit of a mummy's boy, but i guess he's doing ok. too bad Frank Rijkaard wasnt a tad more experienced in the business, cos i think he can be amazing as national coach, perhaps he will pick that up after a cpl of clubs or for the worldcup - what do you think: Rijkaard/Van Basten as leading coaches :loco:
ah and the team mostly plays a setup like this, a defensive midfielder to bring up the ball, and a 10 behind the strikers (most games NL has played, Kluivert was just behind Ruud/Makaay).

ah and i must reveal a little secret: we dont have like big THC distributors hanging over town not the country or whatever. actually, just over 5% of the dutch population smokes dope - hell, even in France the relative population smokes more. and i bet mr "Spartan" Rehhagel wouldnt allow them greek athletics to check out the city center (aka Sodom and Ghomorre :heh: ) so a goalmachine wouldnt have covered these wounds you lot are licking now... :Spin: why didnt he (whats his name again, i think it's Nikolaidis, no?) come along? doesnt he wanna be where its at? i mean he's 30 now, i bet he'll wanna shine on the EC..?

nikolaidis came,he is not secret ffs!he is the greek beckham,married to a pop star and doin haircuts
actually some of the best greeks dont play cos hotto is a stubborn..he doesnt see some things,although he did get results.the best striker now is salpiggidis(yeah i know..),the best midfileder is zikos and they arent even on the bench.well the first one is on the olympic team but thats no excuse.not even anastasiou,ajax.i think half of the bench are at bench on their teams too....!
i was asking bout yer coach cos i think youve super players and just get 1% of what they deserve....
yeah i hope they didnt do some shopping.but in greece you can find pot anytime so its not like a difference.just more exciting here!

QUESTION!!!!!

alright, new rule if you forget to ask a new question, you got 1 point 3 points= kicked out of this thread , 5 points, kicked out of the forum ;)

edit: haha, you were fast tools

marginalé said:
QUESTION!!!!!

edit: haha, you were fast tools

index.gif

yes (but after a few seconds i know it's not a racist thing just that those guys were scum)

wich was the last cd you bought?

"wich was the last cd you bought?"

Ensiferum

"if u'd make an album yerself, what style would it be and what 'crazy' stuff would you add?"

doomy keyboard stuff with acoustic guitars, ading some killswitch engage or disturbed as freaky stuff ;) (I dont wanna know how this sounds :lol: )

"who do you love the most on this forum?"

cant say just one, there are a quite a few ppl here I really really like (they know...) :)

"Would you still trust a friend who has lied to you ?"

yes, but it would take some time to trust again

"who do you hate the most on this forum?"

bad question, dont really hate someone here, just a few ppl I dont get along as well as with others, as in normal life no? but hate... no

"who's your faverite band ? (except anathema and antimatter)"

too many to tell... like Tool, My Dying Bride, A Perfect Circle, Katatonia, Primordial, Killswitch Engage, Suidakra etc... (u know the list ;) )

now my question:

what is the thing u love the most on u and what the one that u hate most?

DragonLady1 said:
doomy keyboard stuff with acoustic guitars, ading some killswitch engage or disturbed as freaky stuff ;) (I dont wanna know how this sounds :lol: )

killswitch engage eh? oooo like the sound of that