TV Shows

I enjoyed the first couple of seasons of Big Mouth but have no desire to watch more for some reason.

Bojack on the other hand I could probably re-watch the whole thing.
Bojack is great, but not something you watch to 'switch off the brain'. And the kind humor is more intellectual, naturally.
I also love how dark and dreadful it can be at times, although it's sort of still a cartoon and still a comedy.
I had a bitter aftertaste at the end of the show, but still find it to be a really nice piece of work.

You're right, it's dark and heavy. I'm still fucked up over a certain character's untimely death.

I had a bitter aftertaste at the end of the show, but still find it to be a really nice piece of work.

I agree, though the ending seem popular with critics, something about it did not sit quite right with me. Maybe the bar was raised too high over the run of the show, setting an impossible expectation.

Reactions: ~Neurotica
i loved that show, but i always found him to be the weakest cast member and just plain annoying. but cancer sucks.

Okay so one day I was talking to Mom and she told me about this show that she was about to give up on, but suggested it to me based on the following key elements:

-"It is kind of like X-files meets The Thing."
-"Michael Gambon is in it and he's the town drunk."
-"It's very gory, and gets even gorier with each episode."
-"Also there is one of those growly rawr rawr bands you like so much in a few scenes."

Anyhow based on that I began watching it immediately, of course. The scenery is beautiful and I dig it. It's called Fortitude.

there is one of those growly rawr rawr bands you like so much

Lol

Makes me think of how for most of my friends and family I'm supposed to be "the guy who likes" whatever band uses saturation, no matter if Nirvana, Theatre of Tragedy or some goregrind fucktards from the Czech Republic. I'm always like yeah, sure, I like that. Guess we've all been there.

Reactions: NAD
i listen to music on youtube while i work (yay for working graveyard!) and one of the guys asked what i was listening to. I forgot who it was, but he said he likes some of that kind of stuff. he pulled up his playlist and he was listening to heidevolk (?) or something.

im not familiar but anything is better than rap and hip hop. uh oh, is that a racism?

so Cara Dune is out of The Mandalorian. What do you all think of that?
I've heard about this and read about statements she made etc, but I've never read the actual statements. Can someone pretty please screenshot some damning stuff for me so I know what the fuss is all about?