U.S. tour impressions/photos/reviews go here

Tour is going fine so far. We arrived in New york yesterday, met up with Hypocrisy + crew and got picked up by the bus for a 10-hour ride to Buffalo. Me and MB are currently sitting in a cafe, enjoying their wireless network. He is playing online poker, I'm downloading adult entertainment and checking emails.

The venue for tonight looks small but should provide the right atmosphere if there is enough people.

Thanks for the update. Glad you guys made it here safe and sound. I'll see you guys in a week.

Caotico said:
Me and MB are currently sitting in a cafe, enjoying their wireless network. He is playing online poker, I'm downloading adult entertainment and checking emails.

don't forget about me!
you know the kind of adult entertainment i like the most... :err: i mean: you've got mail. :D

I could burst out with an "OMG - DT is in my state!", but I think I'll hold off for now. At least till May 1st. Hope the NY experience is a good one. Though you'll have to ask Mag about Buffalo. I think he's got dibs north of the city :p.

~kov.

As posted on SMNNews.com:

It's been revealed that DARK TRANQUILLITY will be filming a video for the song 'The New Build', which is off their latest release "Character". The band is currently on tour with SOILWORK, HYPOCRISY and MNEMIC, and play an 9 song, 35 minute long set. The set-list the band pumps out on stage is as follows, in this order:

The Treason Wall
Lost to Apathy
Through Smudged Lenses
The New Build
The Wonders at Your Feet
Punish My Heaven
Monochromatic Stains
My Negation
Final Resistance

Headliners SOILWORK are playing an 80 minute set, openers MNEMIC are playing a 5 song, 25 minute set, and HYPOCRISY round out the bill playing a 9 song, 35 minute set.

Phooey, I was hoping to see One Thought live. Can't wait to see the show anyway. Maybe I'll bring another UM Nametag to BB King's, hehe. He probably doesn't even remember it though :p

~kov. (tooo much ice cream)

Double phooey, I thought this was a co headlining tour w/ Soilwork?
I know I read this on CM.com and it was written about on this forum.
As it is the first night of the tour, maybe things will be clearer about the
set list, time playing in the next few days?
I have tickets for 3 stops on this tour and was hoping one of them would be
DT as the headliner???
Great that My Negation is on the set list
If I could make a request it would be Scythe, Rage and Roses
@ Caotico, If You know of any stops where You will be headlining please post that information here, Thanks

Hope you guys have a great tour! It's a shame you can't play Dallas this time, cause I can't afford to travel anywhere to see you. I caught you guys the last time you played in Dallas, on the Art Of Noise with Nile, it was a killer set, you guys blew me away even though I expected a lot. I'm sure you'll blow everyone else away this tour too, just which I could catch it! Have fun and a great tour.

Caotico said:
We arrived in New york yesterday,..and got picked up by the bus for a 10-hour ride to Buffalo.
Wasn't that a bitch?
Welcome.
And welcome to suckass up-state New york
..where everyone actually prefers to go to Canada instead for fun :p

Kov said:
Though you'll have to ask Mag about Buffalo.
Nah, I'm seeing them with you, back in NYC, silly
wink.gif

Kov said:
I think he's got dibs north of the city .
Ha! I don't want to have dibs on anything north of NY (no offense to any up-state and New England residents)

Hello everyone. This is my first post on this forum...
I saw Dark Tranquillity in Buffalo last night, and it was amazing!
The setlist was the one posted earlier in this thread, I'm pretty sure...
Man, it was really awesome.

(Oh, and I don't know if the band reads this... but if they do, I'm the short guy who was with the tall guy who had half the band sign his face...haha.)

MagSec4 said:
Wasn't that a bitch?
Welcome.
And welcome to suckass up-state New york
..where everyone actually prefers to go to Canada instead for fun :p

Nah, I'm seeing them with you, back in NYC, silly
wink.gif

Ha! I don't want to have dibs on anything north of NY (no offense to any up-state and New England residents)

Haha, ok, fine, I guess you can have dibs on NYC too. :p And cool that you'll be at BB Kings. We'll finally meet (I find it funny that almost all of the Europeans have spanned countries to meet up with each other, and we've not yet and we're [occasionally] a town apart :p).

See ya then. |,,/.

~kov.

MorbidEnemy said:
oh man!! now i'm crushed :(
@Caotico: (if you read this before the L.A. show) please replace The Treason Wall with White Noise/Black Silence :worship:

Dude! I wouldn't worry too much! The Treason Wall was AWESOME when they came out with it at the beginning... seriously, it was amazing.
This was my first time seeing DT and I was floored from the first song.