U.S. tour impressions/photos/reviews go here

@Jason: Thanks again for your kind words. Today's message was received. Thanks!

@the Cleveland photo people on the floor: If you're lurking here, I need to clarify what was written earlier about busting in up front. First, thank you for letting me in for a while. I didn't intend to stay up there long and hopefully it didn't cause too much disruption. Some of the same kind of situations are experienced here as well but some of the folks here at home are starting to get to know me and they sometimes let me in, too. ;) Anyway, I hope I haven't discouraged any of you from posting your photos. I know you were out there that night. I saw you. I have fotos of you! :) And I would love to see some other "angles" from the Cleveland show if you have them and don't mind sharing. Please do not hesitate. Sure a bloody knuckle would be cool but it's not required. By the way, the next time I'm in Cleveland the first round is my treat. =) Thanks again!

@thecurious?: Fotos 26-35 are now up @ http://www.eyesoffyr.com/music/darktranquillity/050506.shtml. And don't worry, I'm not quitting my non-foto-taking day job. :loco:

TheNewBuild said:
I believe you...I've seen pictures and clips with audience in USA (craaaaazy), so I bet it was hard to get there, but as you as... you did it ;) Pereseverance is the key, hehe. I'm just glad you could share some pictures with us :)
Americans get crazy if the venue's not a House of Blues. They have a no moshing policy there. :yuk:

Siren said:
>(
that's quite gr1m and n3cro. you go girl! \m/

:p

:err: What, are ya bored today? :p But why add a frown? That was not my emotion at the time. I do have pics of them and I also have pics of the moshers who nailed me in the back a couple of times when I was on my way up front and center. But I'm not going to post them. Now that's gr1m, n3cro and very untr00. \m/ :cool:

darktranquillity_050506_26.jpg

That's a great shot of Niklas and his new guitar, wildfyr!

Wow. Thanks again, Arch. :D The DT Spring 2005 US Tour was their best one here so far! But, it's over and done with. Now it's time to shift the focus back on Europa and the summer tour. Someone should probably start a thread for it. Oh wait...someone already has.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194606

:tickled:

PS: I promise to NOT get emo and miss 'the good ol' DT times' of this past spring during the upcoming DT Euro summer tour. They said they're going to try to come back so knowing that should hold me for a while. :p

wildfyr said:
:err: What, are ya bored today? :p But why add a frown? That was not my emotion at the time. I do have pics of them and I also have pics of the moshers who nailed me in the back a couple of times when I was on my way up front and center. But I'm not going to post them. Now that's gr1m, n3cro and very untr00. \m/ :cool:
apparently i was bored. :p
i was only trying to add a sick twist to your words, make it sound like a threat. :p
but apparently i failed. *sob* ;)

PS: sorry for the delay, i just saw your reply. :)

La Rocque said:
@ Arch, I noticed that myself at the Orlando show,
looks like a target tattooed over his heart?
I just realized that his tattoo shares the same symbol for adult. And if I remember correctly, right beside it, Fredrik Johansson's tattoo shares the same symbol for neuter. :) http://www.micronomicon.com/notebook/index.php?x=2&s=1