U.S. tour impressions/photos/reviews go here

I don't know what's going on, but it's ultra-annoying. It worked fine up until an hour or so ago, and now the user/pass window comes up. Perhaps the file is getting too many hits since the link was in our newsletter and on Blabbermouth. Try again in a little while. Typically enough the support at the webhost is closed for today...

MorbidEnemy said:
is it just me, or is that download Niklas put up asking you for a username and password as well?

It does - FTP connection or password protected? If anyone has video already - I can aet up an FTP access for you to upload it to a fast and reliable hosting... I WANT TO SEE IT, GOD DAMN! :)

Great video! It seems like the music was at normal speed as opposed to being played slightly faster at earlier shows.

In case almighty scandinavian servers fail to deliver their services again - check this location for video from Quebec.

//update: <s>5</s> 10 Gbs traffic a day, so it should work just fine :dopey:

Caotico said:
He he, normally we have unlimited traffic too, but yesterday was over 22 GB (!) due to the clip, so the webhost's servers couldn't cope. That's metal!

i believe "wimps and poseurs" should be kindly asked to "leave the hall", and if our esteemed service provider is "not into metal", i shall venture the prudent opinion that he "is not [our] friend".

Hello everyone, I'm registered to this forum since a few hours just to post this message, because I've seen the video of The Treason Wall live in Quebec City (not Montreal as stated at the beginning of the video) and I really enjoyed it, like a lot of you! :)

I was at this show, and I had the (huge!) chance to get a Photo Pass (because my friend did an interview with Speed, Soilwork's singer), wich was for the 3 first songs of the show, and I was just at the front of the stage! :D You can all see me, I was wearing a black shirt with a red Slipknot logo on the back! You can see me well at 3:36, just before I took a picture of Martin, at the right of the screen, while he was looking at me! :Smug: And I uploaded some of my pictures on my website! I thought it would be the best place to show my address, since all of you seem to like DT a lot! I also uploaded some of my pictures of Soilwork's show. Anyway! Here it is!

www.pbase.com/porschepower

I'm not sure how to post a url so if it doesn't work, just copy/paste the link.. Hope you're all going to enjoy the pics! I was quite proud of some of them!!

I don't think I'll come back quite often here to watch the replies so if you have any comments, just e-mail me, of leave a comment in my guestbook! I'll be really glad to read every single comment!! :headbang:

PorschePower said:
Hello everyone, I'm registered to this forum since a few hours just to post this message, because I've seen the video of The Treason Wall live in Quebec City (not Montreal as stated at the beginning of the video) and I really enjoyed it, like a lot of you! :)

I was at this show, and I had the (huge!) chance to get a Photo Pass (because my friend did an interview with Speed, Soilwork's singer), wich was for the 3 first songs of the show, and I was just at the front of the stage! :D You can all see me, I was wearing a black shirt with a red Slipknot logo on the back! You can see me well at 3:36, just before I took a picture of Martin, at the right of the screen, while he was looking at me! :Smug: And I uploaded some of my pictures on my website! I thought it would be the best place to show my address, since all of you seem to like DT a lot! I also uploaded some of my pictures of Soilwork's show. Anyway! Here it is!

www.pbase.com/porschepower

I'm not sure how to post a url so if it doesn't work, just copy/paste the link.. Hope you're all going to enjoy the pics! I was quite proud of some of them!!

I don't think I'll come back quite often here to watch the replies so if you have any comments, just e-mail me, of leave a comment in my guestbook! I'll be really glad to read every single comment!! :headbang:

Very cool photos! What did you shoot them with?

JP
www.lilitu.ws
www.jnunisguitars.com

@PorschePower: Those are some amazing shots of the band! That Martin H. one rules. :headbang:

ruinandmisery said:
Very cool photos! What did you shoot them with?

JP
Looks like he used a Canon EOS 20D.