U.S. tour impressions/photos/reviews go here

Bleak Eyes said:
Who is Caotico by the way?
Niklas Sundin of Dark Tranquillity.

just got back from the chicago show, the setlist posted above was right on par. Yea it was a little shorter than I would have liked but it was still amazing, they defintley should have played longer than soilwork

The setlist was almost the same but subtract My Negation.

Here's what they did. It should be in order, too. If there are any errors feel free to correct.

Dark Tranquillity - House of Blues, Chicago - 6 April 2005

The Treason Wall
Lost to Apathy
Through Smudged Lenses
The New Build
The Wonders at Your Feet
Punish My Heaven
Monochromatic Stains
Final Resistance

The show was GREAT! All of it. Got Anders to sign all my DT CD covers, and got Martin H. on Character only since he signed all the other stuff last time. :D Might go to Milwaukee tomorrow. Did I mention it was a great show? :headbang:

wildfyr said:
The setlist was almost the same but subtract My Negation.

Here's what they did. It should be in order, too. If there are any errors feel free to correct.

Dark Tranquillity - House of Blues, Chicago - 6 April 2005

The Treason Wall
Lost to Apathy
Through Smudged Lenses
The New Build
The Wonders at Your Feet
Punish My Heaven
Monochromatic Stains
Final Resistance

The show was GREAT! All of it. Got Anders to sign all my DT CD covers, and got Martin H. on Character only since he signed all the other stuff last time. :D Might go to Milwaukee tomorrow. Did I mention it was a great show? :headbang:

Weird, I know they did My Negation here. :err:

I'd love to take pics at the NY show, but if I remember correctly, the lighting at BB King's isn't too good for picture taking. I'll still try, if I can (though I don't have a digicam, so expect a delay of some kind).

~kov.

Hopefully the set list will not be cut for the New England Metal Fest. Either way can't wait to see you guys!

No pics from me this time. Sorry. :\ Thanks for asking, though. Perhaps next time might work out. They did say they would try to come back if they can. :) \m/

The roadtrip to Milwaukee is unlikely for me today. My new PC is ready and today has ended up being the day for picking it up, getting it home and then setting it up here. I'm backing up my Web site on the local as I type this. Lots of work still to come...

:zombie: <<<< will probably be looking like that soon

:dopey:

Caught the show in Milwaukee last night, totally amazing. That was the most fun I've ever had a concert. Hope you enjoyed the MGD enough to come back to Wisconsin again (hopefully as headliners) :headbang: .

i have just received confirmation that our heroes are alive and well, and have experienced no weather-related discomfort so far. come on, breathe a sigh of relief, people. you're starting to turn blue. ;)