Ultimate Favorite Song(s)

spdaughter35 said:
What is your ultimate favorite? You can only pick ONE. I understand that this is very difficult, ;) but...my favorite is...it's very banine, but my ultimate favorite is Magenta. I just love it. :err:
I like Magenta too......

spdaughter35 said:
What is your ultimate favorite? You can only pick ONE. I understand that this is very difficult, ;) but...my favorite is...it's very banine, but my ultimate favorite is Magenta. I just love it. :err:
Ok now, let's see. I don't have a favorite favorite.......hard to say, I have a handful, some are faves cuz of words, some are favorites because of music, and some because of memories, so I can't really choose there, but one song that gets me for some reason is Ruby Dreams!! But it depends on my mood too, which ones are my favorites.

Hmm difficult task, most probably 'Trapped In The Trip', closed in by 'Messiah', 'When Six Was Nine' and 'Leatherette'.

Hey Kid,
Thanks for all your posts! Hmmm... My fave is really hard to say because each one strikes a different chord (pun intended) with me. Maybe it's "Rainwalker" or "Moosilauke Cascade"... Gotta love the two SP songs related to the Appalachian Trail and the White Mountains in New Hampshire!

Depends on the mood... some favs when I am "hyper":
"Transfussion Vamp", "Leatherette", "Church of Mind", "Montag"

Mellow mood:

"Vengeance attained", "Burning into blackness", "Among the damned"

to name a few...

Hey all. I am new here, but I will throw in my 2 cents. My favorites are "Ides of March," "When Six was Nine," "Vengence Attained," and "Burning into Blackness"