Ultimate Metal Hall of Fame August 2016 Inductions

Ha. Thanks. Baroque started this whole shebang in February, but I've been running it since April as he got too busy. Yeah, the R&R Hall of Fame pisses me off beyond belief. N.W.A. is in, but guess what? No Judas Priest or Captain Beefheart. It's ridiculous.

Not to mention Deep Purple not being inducted until just this year. :bah:

Not to mention Deep Purple not being inducted until just this year. :bah:
Yeah, that was absurd. Deep Purple, for God's sake, the band of Blackmore, Glover, Gillan, Lord, Paice, Hughes, Coverdale, etc. And they only get inducted just now. The band that arguably changed hard rock as much as if not more than Led Zeppelin, produced countless classic hits, and took rock's musicianship to unprecedented levels of brilliance, technicality, ingenuity, etc. But, no, that's not good enough for Jann Wenner and his gaggle of sycophantic retards.

I was going to this round, because I love Ample Destruction. I've been trying to avoid 1 hit wonders. I have voted for Sacramentum and Adramelch though, so maybe next round,

I was going to this round, because I love Ample Destruction. I've been trying to avoid 1 hit wonders. I have voted for Sacramentum and Adramelch though, so maybe next round,

The Tyrants EP is great too.

I should have nominated them but I had too many other choices.