Turbo (pol)
Paul Chain
Iron Claw
High Tide
Carcass
Coroner
Mekong delta
Flower Traveling band

Does Bow Wow and Vow Wow count as the same band? If so then yes. My worry was some might not be considered metal or are too obscure to matter.
I would say they count as the same band. The only one verging on not quite being metal is May Blitz if you ask me, but they still kinda fit the bill. As long as the band had some solid impact on metal I think it's fine, in the end you can cast it for whoever you wish, so long as there's no more than 15 and they qualify as metal at some point or another in their career. So you've done a fine job, and thanks again.

&
I would say they count as the same band. The only one verging on not quite being metal is May Blitz if you ask me, but they still kinda fit the bill. As long as the band had some solid impact on metal I think it's fine, in the end you can cast it for whoever you wish, so long as there's no more than 15 and they qualify as metal at some point or another in their career. So you've done a fine job, and thanks again.

I think i took them out and put Carcass in instead. Cant believe Carcass isnt already in.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
Here are my picks, I deliberately selected only bands that have been mentioned already:

Emperor
Possessed
King Diamond
Windir
Primordial
Therion
Blind Guardian
Scald
Slough Feg
Angel Witch
Symphony X
Deathspell Omega
Gorgoroth
Sarcófago
Solitude Aeturnus

Here are my picks, I deliberately selected only bands that have been mentioned already:

Emperor
Possessed
King Diamond
Windir
Primordial
Therion
Blind Guardian
Scald
Slough Feg
Angel Witch
Symphony X
Deathspell Omega
Gorgoroth
Sarcófago
Solitude Aeturnus

Excellent. You know, I've wondered how Angel Witch didn't get selected yet either. Usually, there tends to be a lot of classic NWOBHM put on in the span of a couple months on these types of lists like them but they weren't. Odd.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft