ulver

FRUGiHOYi said:
I downloaded one album and deleted it after one listen. It was so bad. I don't remember which one it was. I have the mellow album though, and that one is great! Ok let the flaming begin.

you asked for it

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FRUGiHOYi said:
I downloaded one album and deleted it after one listen. It was so bad. I don't remember which one it was. I have the mellow album though, and that one is great! Ok let the flaming begin.

my deaf cat has superior musical taste

Yeah, I really can't understand how so many people like them... I only heard their heavy stuff once and thought it was complete shit... maybe I need to give them a second listen. Maybe the album I got was a bad one.

You've raped!
I feel dirty
It hurt!
As a child
Tied down!
That's a good boy
And fucked!
Your own child
I scream!
No one hears me
It hurt!
I'm not a liar
My God!
Saw you watching
Mommy why?!
Your own child

Daddy is about Jonathan Davis getting raped as a child. And I'm pretty sure Blinded by Blood is about someone raping a child.

Maybe "daddy" is what Garm likes to be called when he's raping nu-metal singers?

ok let me just say what i gotta say.

I don't feel right talking too much about Ulver since i only heard their heavy stuff once. The nicest thing I can say about them is that their music did not sound original at all.

Korn, on the other hand, is a band I grew up with. They were one of the first bands that got me into music. Now when "nu-metal" wasn't the trend anymore, people started bashing Korn, even though they once held them up so high. Basically, they followed the next trend. But I don't follow trends and I like what I like. I'm not afraid to say what I like. Why did Korn stand out to me in the first place? I never heard anything like that before. And even today, after a million bands tried to copy their sound, they are still the innovators and NOBODY sounds like Korn. Their sound is unmistakable and original. In fact, all my favorite bands sound unique. And I listen to all kinds of music. A lot of people on this board only listen to death metal. Well, you know what? 90% of death metal is shit. And that is the way it is with any genre of music. The vast majority of it is shit and the bands all sound the same. I think that's about all I have to say. Now go on with your flaming if you still feel the need. I'm glad I'm not as close-minded as some of you and I'll be laughing at you while you laugh at me.