Anata

I think of it this way. If someone was too say your music tastes were shit and you like so many shockingly bad bands. That would get you defensive (or offensive) Because you like the music you like and dont mind what people think of it. Music is an important part of most of the peoples lives on here and most people react the same way when insulted. Baisically, you can offer alot of music knowledge that other people dont have. Personal attacks dont help anyone like better music, like it or not, And also takes away the respect people may have for you.

affinityband said:
I think of it this way. If someone was too say your music tastes were shit and you like so many shockingly bad bands. That would get you defensive (or offensive) Because you like the music you like and dont mind what people think of it. Music is an important part of most of the peoples lives on here and most people react the same way when insulted. Baisically, you can offer alot of music knowledge that other people dont have. Personal attacks dont help anyone like better music, like it or not, And also takes away the respect people may have for you.

you seem to think i care if someone into anata improves their taste.

Just listen to a new song by Anata. I now wish that I didn't just listen to the new song by Anata.

I used to have a few albums on here, and I was bored to tears with their sound. Boring blasts, boring riffs, boring vocals. But I'll check out their newest one and if it rocks, maybe I'll re-download an older album!

Just put ninefeet-whatever on ignore and this forum will get much better. His childlish insults belong in the kindergarten.

Anata's technical melodic death isn't for everyone and Cannibal Corpse isn't a good band to compare them to.

NFU> you have a lot more knowledge on bands than most of us here and you have recommended me/us some really good bands & I repect your musical knowledge but honestly i feel that if you dont find an album to be par excellent you tend to call it trash lol.I dont think Anata's new album is a death metal 'master piece' but is better than most DT records this year, ive heard 10 death metal records (or more) and this does diff come in the top 4 death records this year.If you can recommend some top notch death metal albums this year il be more than glad to hear your recommendations :) .

DM really is not about being creative its more about the playing abilities/monster riffs/technical aspect & these guys do it well. I was comparing this album to CC cause of how people have gone crazy over the new CC album specially with the techincal aspect,diff this album is much better and many other albums this year in the ganre -than the new CC,in my opinion.

NineFeetUnderground said:
yea, because i must just be some prog-only hippy because im bored to tears by the lackluster horseshit known as Anata. listen to some DM that matters then get back to me twat.

:lol: That response wasnt' predictable or anything :Smug:

honestly I haven't really heard many new "death metal" releases that have caught my fancy at all. Its been a pretty boring year as far as DM goes. So let me know when you find somethign thread-worthy.

Uaral said:
DM really is not about being creative its more about the playing abilities/monster riffs/technical aspect & these guys do it well. I was comparing this album to CC cause of how people have gone crazy over the new CC album specially with the techincal aspect,diff this album is much better and many other albums this year in the ganre -than the new CC,in my opinion.

listen to vital remains - dechristianize...and tell me death metal cant still be creative and interesting.

you people assume that i expect everything to be ground breaking. i dont. i listen to many bands who arent necessarily doing anything NEW...but they have to do it well. ANATA DOES NOT DO IT WELL! get a clue.

Dechristianize came out like 3 years ago. live INTO NOW.

but, Dechristianize is one of the last pure death metal albums I really enjoyed. ...well besides opef uv korse. still hate Glen Benton (w/e his name is...shit voice)

NineFeetUnderground said:
listen to vital remains - dechristianize...and tell me death metal cant still be creative and interesting.

you people assume that i expect everything to be ground breaking. i dont. i listen to many bands who arent necessarily doing anything NEW...but they have to do it well. ANATA DOES NOT DO IT WELL! get a clue.

Death metal can still be creative and interesting. Vital Remains isn't. Distinguishing between the two bands is absurd. And the guy never said its a masterpiece - sure, the band's music is a bit silly but definitely not worthy of your kind of criticism. Given that this is a thread about Anata, no one cares that there's better bands out there or that you're listening to "superior" stuff, so keep it to yourself next time mmkay?

hibernal_dream said:
Death metal can still be creative and interesting. Vital Remains isn't. Distinguishing between the two bands is absurd. And the guy never said its a masterpiece - sure, the band's music is a bit silly but definitely not worthy of your kind of criticism. Given that this is a thread about Anata, no one cares that there's better bands out there or that you're listening to "superior" stuff, so keep it to yourself next time mmkay?

hey moron, they asked for a different band. so maybe read the thread before you post next time mmkay? everywhere you go, idiots.

the_drip said:
Dechristianize came out like 3 years ago. live INTO NOW.

but, Dechristianize is one of the last pure death metal albums I really enjoyed. ...well besides opef uv korse. still hate Glen Benton (w/e his name is...shit voice)

oh yeth, 2003, thath like tho ooold and thtuff.

NFU doesn't have any real basis for his self-proclaimed "good taste." He likes to think he does though.