Anata

lol, your farts are horrid. Anata is not.

this is not a joke, joke threads get delteet.

i'm sorry you don't like them.

i enjoy them...i have one of their records: Beneath A Stone With No Inscription i believe its called...very technical however, the vocals grate on the nerves...

NineFeetUnderground said:
is this a joke thread? Anata is fucking horrid.

Anata ain't that bad. And it would be nice if you could explain why you don't like something once in a while. Or maybe the fact that you can't explains why your taste is so arbitrary.

hibernal_dream said:
Anata ain't that bad. And it would be nice if you could explain why you don't like something once in a while. Or maybe the fact that you can't explains why your taste is so arbitrary.

so every band is innocent until proven guilty? bullshit. many bands can suck without me needing a bloody thesis statement. but ill tell you why anata sucks. boring, cliched, unoriginal, irritating vocals, mediocre songwriting, average musicianship, predictable output and frankly...i think thats plenty of reasons. theres SO much music out there...im not going to listen to a band simply because someone claims "theyre not THAT bad"...as if thats a selling point in the first place. :rolleyes:

Anata is quite famous,the new album is much better than the latest cannibal corpse album,which people cant stop raving about.

Uaral said:
Anata is quite famous,the new album is much better than the latest cannibal corpse album,which people cant stop raving about.

yea, Anata are pretty famous. Just the other day this middle aged woman was talking about them in the grocery store. Its good to see the underdogs make it in the music business.

Uaral said:
*immediately loses interest*.

lawl ppl like a band that you don't. get over yourself! haha.

lol @ "insignificant and average".

the new Anata is a fine kick ass death metal album. If you don't like it..perhaps you're tired of the genre..because it represents the Genre very well. Go listen to Pathos if that's all that tickles your balls these days.

the_drip said:
lawl ppl like a band that you don't. get over yourself! haha.

lol @ "insignificant and average".

the new Anata is a fine kick ass death metal album. If you don't like it..perhaps you're tired of the genre..because it represents the Genre very well. Go listen to Pathos if that's all that tickles your balls these days.

yea, because i must just be some prog-only hippy because im bored to tears by the lackluster horseshit known as Anata. listen to some DM that matters then get back to me twat.