Anata

WillMan said:
NFU doesn't have any real basis for his self-proclaimed "good taste." He likes to think he does though.

how about dozens of people who actually pay attention to what i say, and then agree and ask for more recommendations, then ultimately tell me how ive helped them discover a whole new world of music? yea...how about that? it happens. often. get a clue or get to sucking me off.

Yeah, this NFU guy has to realise. Its great to be into 1000's of bands and claim you know so much. But you gotta make sure that what you actually listen to is good!

Good for them. Then who are all these "dozens" of people you've helped discover a different side of music?

WillMan said:
Good for them. Then who are all these "dozens" of people you've helped discover a different side of music?

how about its none of your business? i was glad to help them, they were able to pull their heads out of their ass and not insist that taake is the greatest metal band of all time like some people. :lol:

Hahaha, Never said Taake were the greatest, said they were an amazing band. Get your facts right. I listen to enough bands to be able to determine what sucks and what doesn't.

I have helped enough people as well and half of the people I speak to and am friends with wouldn't be into some of the bands they are into now if it weren't for me. *takes off EGO hat*

I give people music that they like, too. But I don't think that has anything to do with my taste in music.

FACT: Willman is a muzikal jeanius.

FACT: Willman can play Rimsky-Korsakov Trombone Concertos, and Marty Friedman Guitar solos.

FACT: Willman can play a mean jazz piano.

FACT: I know more about Willman than Willman.

I'm listening to the first song off "The Conducter's Departure"...this is more entertaining than the previous material I heard from the band...but it's basically like necrophagist riffs played at slower tempo. I kinda wish this band had some time changes to make things a little better.
This second song, which drip was listening to is a little better, but...I think I'd rather hear the new spawn of possession of odious mortem

NineFeetUnderground said:
boring, cliched, unoriginal, irritating vocals, mediocre songwriting, average musicianship, predictable output
Although I agree with you, that is the same list everybody uses when describing why a band, that they don't know much about, is bad.

BRI said:
Although I agree with you, that is the same list everybody uses when describing why a band, that they don't know much about, is bad.

so now one requires originality in describing why a band sucks, even if its the same reason why most bands suck? makes a whole lot of sense. :rolleyes:

Dreadful said:
I'm listening to the first song off "The Conducter's Departure"...this is more entertaining than the previous material I heard from the band...but it's basically like necrophagist riffs played at slower tempo. I kinda wish this band had some time changes to make things a little better.
This second song, which drip was listening to is a little better, but...I think I'd rather hear the new spawn of possession of odious mortem

I'm just gonna put this out there...Necrophagist is a boring wankfest 90% of the time. the 10% of good NEcrophagist is their cover of Crystal Mountain.