ulver

FRUGiHOYi said:
90% of death metal is shit.

make that 95%. i never liked korn so i cant say ive followed the trend. i simply dont appreciate their music at all. to be fair, i guess your entitled to your opinion and im entitled to mine. and props to you for having the balls to say you like korn:loco:

As if he is needed to settle every musical dispute? What makes you guys think this guy is the supreme musical medium?

FRUGiHOYi said:
The nicest thing I can say about them is that their music did not sound original at all.
it doesn't sound original because pretty much every black metal band since bergtatt came out has practically emulated it, but back then nothing sounded like that... that's like saying iron maiden was unoriginal in the 80s because every metal band today sounds like them

westknife said:
it doesn't sound original because pretty much every black metal band since bergtatt came out has practically emulated it, but back then nothing sounded like that... that's like saying iron maiden was unoriginal in the 80s because every metal band today sounds like them
Right, I don't know anything about Ulver and I'm not pretending to. That's why I didn't want to say too much. Their music just didn't do it for me, but then again there isn't much black metal I like (the closest thing to black metal I really like is Moonsorrow, they are pretty amazing).

face it frugiwhatever, korn is for people not smart enough to even follow one bit of complexity. I know korn fans who complain about "Here to Stay" because its too "all over the place"

NineFeetUnderground said:
sperk engrish preaze. that was on par with absent friends' insults.

i fail to see any spelling or grammatical errors... maybe puncuation but youre doing that as well... what im trying to say is: what the fuck are you talking about?:zombie:

Ten SiSi said:
face it frugiwhatever, korn is for people not smart enough to even follow one bit of complexity. I know korn fans who complain about "Here to Stay" because its too "all over the place"
Haha keep acting like you know me. I'll admit that a large portion of Korn fans are pretty dumb, but I listen to plenty of complex music, as well as plenty of simple music. And you've just shown how "smart" you are.