VENT HERE

can't sleep

also, as a result of this i've slowly watched the kitchen flood, then my room, and progressively my mattress/sheets/blankets/shorts

lame.

LAME.

i got sunburnt this weekend and then proceeded to drink a lot, everyone thought i had alcohol poisoning. It was really bad, and I can't remember anything from the night and all of my friends said that all I was talking about was killing myself the whole time, so I think I'm gonna lay off the alcohol for a while.

Shit public transport somehow becoming worse (i.e. non-existant) on a Bank Holiday, shit consultant, shit people, and the general irritation of having to walk several miles to a chosen destination.

So I'm at my moms house cause I'm stuck in Salt Lake tonight (everyone I know was either too drunk or too beat up to drive back to tooele, so we are all crashing in various areas around SLC till morning)... she has pnuemonia, and the doctor has her on a shit ton of pills. Problem is, my mom is a "recovering" painkiller addict. Doctor gave her fucking codine based syrup, and she's drinking it like fucking water.

So now I gotta be responsible and go through all her pills, for what seems like the 100th time in the last few years.

Fucking addicts.

Have you considering telling the doctor she can't have any opioids or strong painkillers at all due to addictive problems?

Its in all her medical records.

I can't take the woman to the doctor every time she needs to go, so these fucking doctors need to learn how to read her god damn papers.

And now since she's moving to egypt, I know i'm gonna have no control over it. She'll probably end up dead in a gutter in the matter of a month or so.

Yeah...

I didn't even mention the fact that she's a raging alcoholic too...

I wonder if they have much alcohol in egypt... I hope they don't. That'll keep her alive for a few more days.

They're about the same as us, just a little stricter when it comes to DUI and public drunkenness. Why Egypt exactly?

Man, more venting...

Gotta wake up in 2 hours to catch a ride back to tooele and then straight to work...

And this week is gonna blow major on EVERY front. Fuck this week, this week SUCKS. I'm pretty sure I'll be pretty irate toward the end of the week. Atleast moreso than usual. Oh well.

Sleep I suppose.