VENT YOURSELF THREAD

i tried it didnt work! when i click on the post button, i can see the box like when you click on 'go advanced' but the buttons 'submit post' and 'prevew post' dont appear!
in a few week i will get a nice laptop! no more of this old computer i have now!

Tarja Turunen´s husband (=manager) is ruining her credibility to zero. And that started already some while ago, but now it´s really completely stupid.

I mean, crystals?

I know there is the saying that if you don´t like it, don´t need to buy it, but already offering such money-printing crap is silly.

edit: oh yeah, the main page is www.tarjaturunen.com and from there you´ll find lots of other stuff in the shop :erk:. Crystals in all kinds of sizes...
Because I really like Tarja and her voice & music, that´s why this is upsetting me so much. Last year they offered a single in three different variations, and each only came onto sale without notice, because the only one worth buying was the last released version which included all songs of the two previous *argh*

rahvin said:
i see from people's left ear to their right every time i stare them in the face. unless the above implies that tarja's head is not enormous, which is certainly a relief.
every time i've tried to look from someone's left ear to their right ear, there was something blocking my way. i should try the reverse, i might get more lucky. of course i wasn't using your method.

@marduk: i swear i was looking through! but usually there's something called a 'brain' inbetween. maybe Tarja lacks that feature and makes it easier to look through? :p

@Siren: you got it! :D Well, lets not be so cruel, maybe there would be something blocking your view. But hey, they wrote it and they should know better. Maybe thats why they wrote from-to and not through. That would be less obscure maybe, but definitely more embarassing. :)

I am not going to complain about UM, but I just wanted to complain against free web host provider. I thought this was the best place to do so :p

So here I go: I was trying to upload some stuffs for a friend on www.voila.fr, but the thing got all crappy, when you upload something, a page saying please wait while uploading appears, and it never gets back to the normal page after, so you never know if your files have been uploaded or not, you just have to cancel the tjing after a while and check the file manager to see if it worked or not ( and 4 times out of 5 it doesnt work). Then after, even shittier and weirder is that it didnt show any files at all in the files manager, and it never did that before. Later it even said that the one webpage I made didnt exist anymore...
But I dont want to spend money just for sharing pics or music with some firends (dont tell me to go to imageshack or megaupload.com its all crappy too and full of advertising)...

:mad: :mad: :Shedevil: :hotjump:

i want to complain about the world and myself.

the world is evil because it disappoints me.

i'm stupid because i attack the ones i like best, thinking they need to save me. as a consequence, they end up hating me because i'm whiny and needy.

Dark_Silence said:
I am not going to complain about UM, but I just wanted to complain against free web host provider. I thought this was the best place to do so :p

So here I go: I was trying to upload some stuffs for a friend on www.voila.fr, but the thing got all crappy, when you upload something, a page saying please wait while uploading appears, and it never gets back to the normal page after, so you never know if your files have been uploaded or not, you just have to cancel the tjing after a while and check the file manager to see if it worked or not ( and 4 times out of 5 it doesnt work). Then after, even shittier and weirder is that it didnt show any files at all in the files manager, and it never did that before. Later it even said that the one webpage I made didnt exist anymore...
But I dont want to spend money just for sharing pics or music with some firends (dont tell me to go to imageshack or megaupload.com its all crappy too and full of advertising)...

I know what you mean. Yesterday my e-mail server, ImageShack, YouSendIt and FreeWebs were all fucked up. And a few days ago UM was fucked up too (it's actually been fucked up for days). Plus my web service and the only (previously-)working wireless phone in the house. Oh, and MSN Messenger (stupid MicroSoft shit).

Dark_Silence said:

They are. Have you tried photobucket.com, rapidshare.de, yousendit.com (it works okay if you take out the band names or scramble it up a bit) or any of the others. I can dig more up if you'd like.

Don't ask me how I know about all those. :p

As for me, I'm disliking my mood swings a lot.

mousewings said:
I can dig more up if you'd like.

thats quite a good idea :) thanks

Edit:
@ Undo: here the connexion's speed is good, but if I let my computer opened the whole night to download something, the next day it is all slow and it disconnects by itself every now and then.
ANd for MSN messenger, I agree, really it is crappy, at one point it used to make the whole program crash down if I clicked on a link someone sent me, or when I used zhe webcam-chat, it was so slow and disconnected by itself all the time. Free services suck so much sometimes :p

Oh and I also want to vent myself about the tramway company here: the office is supposed to close at 5:30pm but at 5:25 the door is already closed!!! So I couldnt get my account-card fixed (it hasnt been working for like a month because we paid the last bill a bit late). At least I do not have to use that one very often, because I usually have a month-ticket, but it turned out that I needed it last month and because it didnt work, I lost tons of money paying single journeys every time.

Now I am done with complaining for at least a few day :p