Vice President Palin?

i just read about a lady who went to Norway for vacation and her and her family went to an church and some of the members of that church were praying for Obama.....and i thought, wow if they like him there..what is the problem with these people here that still wont vote for him because of his race.

All you naysayers need to remember something here. Her pussy is very hot.
She said so herself.

palinju9.gif

I love that this thread I started just out of my own personal hatred for this woman has turned into an 8 page epic. LOL Keep it coming guys! This thread has given me many resources for annoying the McCain/Palin supporters at my work place. ;)

The production company is called Illuminati Pictures, but the guy says "I'm not into conspiracy theories". ?

I'm not an Obama fan, but honestly, I don't care if he's natural born citizen of Mars...he's not McCain or Palin.

I don't understand the video. So Obama is refusing to release a birth certificate that is already released and posted on websites? I guess you can argue that it's fake but I don't understand the difference between that and any other candidate ever. My understanding is that to be natural born you just have to have one parent who is a US citizen.The Indonesia thing is so deeply rooted in conjecture it's hard to take seriously. This is just more nutball garbage. Actually, if you watch their other videos it's pretty clear that this group is very extreme.

Okay, in my latest debate commentary...twice....TWICE during the debate, McCain't inferred that the child of his own running mate was autistic. In fact, Palin's child is not autistic, the child has Down's Syndrome. Two entirely different things. So, not only does the presidential candidate not know or understand things about the personal life of his hand picked running mate...but the person that millions of people want to see reform our health care system doesn't even know the difference (or realize there IS a difference) between autism and Down's Syndrome. Yes, very encouraging.

HAhahahaha, jesus h. is that pathetic, autism and Trisomy 21 are world's apart, all you need to do is look at a person with down's and you know it! Oy, another vote here for Obama, definitely...