Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

hahahahha, can't get it over here, and the german codes probably only work with the EU version. The upside to my situation, is I'll be able to play on weekends when most of the ganking kiddies have been tucked in by mommy. Just a few hardcore 40 year old bachelors to worry about, and they usually do their own thing. Ugh, I hate PVP servers, but thats where my friends are going.

Yeah, I'm trying to avoid the PVP servers but most of my friends want to siege heavy... I'll be hopefully on mostly during non-gank hours as well, granted I'm thinking a lot of the gank-fags will be put off from the game based on the fact that their parents won't buy them something rated M/18+.

Could be wrong though!

So these poor emotionally inadequate nondescripts aren't fit to wipe down your mousepads aye? Must've been a chore getting in to this guild that all the playboys are a part of.

Club Cocoa Butter.

not really, its the same group of friends (minus a few additions and subtractions) that I've been playing with for the last hmmm 8-9 years through 6 different MMOs. :)

my bro and I are going on a PvE server.... we learned our lesson from WoW when we were horde on a massively imbalanced PvP server.... getting ganked all the time wasn't fun.

When a much higher level player in open Player vs Player decides, for the fuck of it, to camp much lower level area's for the sake of killing them for no experience (or anything for that matter) but just to wave their E-cock around.

"gank" is some new slang word meaning "to steal". well, at least that's what it is in CT.

example: I ganked his turkey sandwich.

yeah but in most MMORPG it's when some fag 15 years old decides to ruin your game by killing you again and again because you're say..... lvl 10 and he's lvl 60.

It's also when say, 10 players decide to take on 1 and camp their corpse the entire... it often results in the ganked player to stop playing.

LOL!

So a couple days ago I bought Bioshock for the 360. Little dissapointing so far. it just keeps making me want to play System Shock 2 (i.e. same thing, in the future, with better characters, atmosphere, story, etc)

But now I really want this Age of Conan game!!

I can't stand online gaming.

wwii.gif