Video Game Thread (Officially Unofficial)

Try:
1. Mount & Blade ( you are a guy, with a horse, you build amerry band of men and ride around gaining men and items and power, you can kill caravans and siege castles and kill pirates and lords and whatever. Best mounted combat game ever, graphics aren't the best, but they don't suck either.)
2. Hard to be a god: RPG, didn't play it much
3. Rome Total War + Mods
4. If oblivion runs you should be able to run medieval 2 (i would think). Get the stainless steel mod, it rules. Play as the mongols (with Ogre blasting).

thanks for the tips, I'll look it to them. Mike is away so I've kidnapped his computer and got myself: Overclocked, Loki, Two Worlds + reinstalled oblivion, so I guess I'll be busy today at least...

well, +500 points for mount and blade if you want to support a small company (husband and wife) from turkey making a kickass game for fun. Its fun to charge into battle with a lance and skewer guys, or a big axe and chop them up.

so my bro, after installing AoC and launching the game, saw his computer blow up. He thinks it's the power supply or something. You guys heard of anything like that? Is it because of the game being heavy on the ressources, or it's just a coincidence?

Hey, Jerry, not to derail my own thread but the other day I was reading an article about how Metro Nashville's schools have gone to complete shit as a result of the 1970 court ruling on integrating schools. You were the first person I thought of while reading that :lol:

I admire the dedication

:lol:

In regards to integrated schools and Africants in general. Frankly, I don't care anymore mate, I've lost all will to fight this good fight. There's just too many spear wielding sentinels to stave off,. The white race is far ill equipped emotionally to send them packing. Abraham Lincoln, I hope you're happy!

Now let's all go watch the NBA Playoffs. :cry:

lakerslmfao.gif