Video Games

Aug 14, 2008
Hey guys, what games are you all playing? I just got Uncharted 1 and 2 as well as Brutal Legend. Almost done with Uncharted over here...

Also been reeeaaally addicted to this:

blazblue-ps3.jpg

halo 1

new maps are being made, along with giant LAN in virginia, along with pwnall.com coming up

I'm hopelessly addicted to The Witcher.

I plan to get that game someday...

I basically am playing through several games. But I'm not gaming all that much lately. Need to finish Brutal Legend, Star Wars Unleashed, GTA4, Mass Effect, Fallout 3, among others hehe.

well I just got a Sega Master System, and now have about 10 games for it so that's all I have been playing R.C Grand Prix, Space Harrier, Dead Angel,Double Dragon,Rampage and a few others, great system with great games was over looked back it the 80's

I am eagerly awaiting the next couple of weeks, when Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Dragon Age and Assassin's Creed 2 come out. These plus Fifa 10 should keep me busy for a long time...

None, i am not coordinated enought and my attention span............... what were we talking about?

I plan to get that game someday...

The Witcher is one of the best RPGs ever. It pwnz everything I've ever played by BioWare, and it has a much fuzzier sense of moral ambiguity than anything I've ever played. The learning curve isn't too steep (except perhaps for the leveling system), it has replayability (multiple endings based on choices you've made throughout the game), it has amazing graphics, and a very dark story and setting.