Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

It only takes one idiot to ruin a cinema showing. I tend to go to later showings or choose films that teeny twats are unlikely to go for, Some British kids think the cinema is where you go text or talk to your mates... I would like to see whether they'd sit with this crowd.

It only takes one idiot to ruin a cinema showing. I tend to go to later showings or choose films that teeny twats are unlikely to go for, Some British kids think the cinema is where you go text or talk to your mates... I would like to see whether they'd sit with this crowd.

Mostly why I've stopped going to the movies or only attend showing of smaller productions, documentaries where I know this type of people won't go.
Plus now we have on-demand movies on tv which makes it quite easy to watch almost any flick you want.

Mostly why I've stopped going to the movies or only attend showing of smaller productions, documentaries where I know this type of people won't go.
Plus now we have on-demand movies on tv which makes it quite easy to watch almost any flick you want.

Oh, I'm a fan of the arthouse cinemas myself... unfortunately my husband does not think you should go to the cinema to read :rolleyes: so idiot avoidance techniques are required. Our TV can stream films but I have yet to find a pay as you go, you have to subscribe- and that's not worth it, really...

Do you like the following commercial?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dLFR70lY08&feature=related[/ame]

heeeheee!

One of the girls at work who likes making clothes in her spare time has just given me two customised baby tees...One has flames in the front, and a dragon in the back, done on fabric paints. The other is a yellow top which she has turned into a sort of camisole and decorated with a AA patch. :tickled:

I was so touched at that- I may be an emotional cow, but anyone can pop into the shop and buy a t-shirt, turning it into a one off takes time and effort!

So, this little one got two AA tops already, this DIY one and one from the internet :)