Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

just came back from Spain to Morocco where i saw Amon Amarth live in Madrid and Barcelona, one thing i can tell you, THEY WERE PERFECT,
and thank you so much Olavi for giving me your pick and the setlist \,,/

Going to see Pain + Raubtier play tonight

3 hours until leaving for the show, need to get through boredom at work for that long

Have nothing to do, absolutely nothing, I should come up with some personal project so I can gain something rather than sitting around looking like a dumb fu*k

Well, at least looking forward to the show tonight :)
Saturday will be Arch Enemy

Going to see Pain + Raubtier play tonight

3 hours until leaving for the show, need to get through boredom at work for that long

Have nothing to do, absolutely nothing, I should come up with some personal project so I can gain something rather than sitting around looking like a dumb fu*k

Well, at least looking forward to the show tonight :)
Saturday will be Arch Enemy

I can sympathise with the boredom... I am missing not being at work, that's all I'll say :(
And did not get round to see Opeth either, and that was in Edinburgh for a change...

Oh yes, that's fatal. :( You absolutely HAVE to come up with some personal project!

Catching Five Finger Death Punch and Hatebreed (yeah I know I'll catch shit about it) tonight. Mainly cause my little bro wanted me to meet his new girlfriend,and he's paying so free show and beer :D. Sides I have always believed metal with family is good dont really matter who is playing :headbang:

@Gazza: ALL OVER SCANDINAVIA????? No way! :D That's my biggest dream :) OMG I'm so happy about you!! One day, I'll do it, too (when I speak Finnish fluently), but for now I'm stuck in this hole :zombie: However, you deserve it so have fun, enjoy the life and don't forget to take pics and post some of them here :)

Cool! Have a nice time! There will be a home brew competition with Gnoffs sassafras porter on December 10 in Gothenburg! :) Maybe you'll be there then.

I live in and am from Denmark, tell me if you want to know stuff about this place :)

oh, i may have some questions for you! i'll pm you. thanks! :)

Sounds really nice. If anyone deserves a time off like this then it's you! Have fun and take care :)

thanks, man! it should be an interesting trip. i'm going by myself and not really planning anything. i'm just going to go and get myself lost. i love doing that. haha. i have to make sure i keep my energy levels up though - i'm still half-dead from treatment! i was hoping to get back to Germany as well but I need to be back home before Christmas which is frustrating. i hate Christmas down here - it's too hot!

@Gazza: ALL OVER SCANDINAVIA????? No way! :D That's my biggest dream :) OMG I'm so happy about you!! One day, I'll do it, too (when I speak Finnish fluently), but for now I'm stuck in this hole :zombie: However, you deserve it so have fun, enjoy the life and don't forget to take pics and post some of them here :)

that's the plan! haha! i'll be taking lots of photos and will post them up on here and on facebook if i ever decide to activate my account again. i'll keep you posted! :headbang: don't worry, i don't know any Finnish, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian. i have a phrase book which i've been studying, so fingers crossed that that helps. i'm of the understanding that English is widely spoken in all those countries so i should be fine :)

Cool! Have a nice time! There will be a home brew competition with Gnoffs sassafras porter on December 10 in Gothenburg! :) Maybe you'll be there then.

yes, the mighty Gnoff mentioned that to me in a pm. i may very well be there although i'm not much of a drinker these days. still, the fact that i will be so far from home amongst metal friends will be amazing. i'm really looking forward to it! i didn't realise you were from Sweden? i guess i should come post on this forum more often! haha!

just letting you all know that if any of you ever decide to come to Melbourne one day, let me know and i'll show you around the place i call home :headbang: