Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

i hate Christmas down here - it's too hot!

Christmas without snow or at least cold weather must really suck yeah ^^

just letting you all know that if any of you ever decide to come to Melbourne one day, let me know and i'll show you around the place i call home :headbang:

Pretty far away from me but if Be'lakor one day do a Bloodshed over Melbourne or something like that I will definately be there ;)

Christmas without snow or at least cold weather must really suck yeah ^^

Pretty far away from me but if Be'lakor one day do a Bloodshed over Melbourne or something like that I will definately be there ;)

we don't really know what Christmas is without summer down here. it's strange. when i was in Germany, one of the hotel receptionists said "how can you have Christmas in summer?" I said "well, how can you have Christmas in winter?" she didn't like it when i said that. hahaha.

haha, i'm sure George and the boys will be playing a lot of shows in the next couple of years. try and get down to see them!

we don't really know what Christmas is without summer down here. it's strange. when i was in Germany, one of the hotel receptionists said "how can you have Christmas in summer?" I said "well, how can you have Christmas in winter?" she didn't like it when i said that. hahaha.

haha, i'm sure George and the boys will be playing a lot of shows in the next couple of years. try and get down to see them!

Pretty smart answer :D
That's just two sides of the medal...it's different for you and us.

Let's see how it's gonna work out for them. Can't wait to listen to the new album :headbang:

yes, the mighty Gnoff mentioned that to me in a pm. i may very well be there although i'm not much of a drinker these days. still, the fact that i will be so far from home amongst metal friends will be amazing. i'm really looking forward to it! i didn't realise you were from Sweden? i guess i should come post on this forum more often! haha!

No, I'm from Germany. Just know about the brew competition in Gothenburg, because it was mentioned in the brewing thread.:) I thought: If I were Gazza on his Scandinavian trip I would go there in any case. You will do so, that's awesome, guess you will have a nice time there. :headbang:
Traveling at all - it is so cool and does so good. I'm a little pissed off by my fear of flying which grows and grows from year to year :mad: though I know it's ridiculous.... :cry:

AMON AMARTH HERE WERE AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOME !!!!!!!!!!!! THEY EVEN SAID HOW ARE YOU AND THANK YOU IN BULGARIAN :lol: BEST SHOW EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

Yes indeed, the show was killer. It was like 4-5 hours concert for all 3 bands. I have some complains, but when Amon Amarth came up on stage, that's when the real concert began. There was a crew filming us and I was right in front of the camera with my girlfriend. Now I have no voice left, my body hurts from the mosh and all that stuff. Overall we had a fuckin' blast and I can't wait to see Amon Amarth again.

Huh, they updated the forum. I'm not sure how I feel about it really. The banner is definitely an improvement though

Oh yeah, looks kinda different now ^^
First rhought when I entered: Hmmm, have I left from the Bloodbath forums yesterday? How did I get to AA homepage then? :D

Banner looks good, yes ^^