Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

One whole months off started yesterday, going to Sweden with the family to ski/snowboard in a little more than a week :D

Ooooh lucky you! I'd love to go on a skiing holiday but I don't think it's gonna happen this season.

How's skiing in Sweden, anyway, resort wise? We normally go to the three valleys in France so the bar's high in terms of surface area...

Ooooh lucky you! I'd love to go on a skiing holiday but I don't think it's gonna happen this season.

How's skiing in Sweden, anyway, resort wise? We normally go to the three valleys in France so the bar's high in terms of surface area...

Resorts here are OK, but fairly high up north most of them and pretty expensive. Also we don't have the super high mountains, so going to Austria or so I guess give you more?

Okay I can give you pretty good advice here because I was in The Three Valleys myself as well! :)

The places in southern Sweden are alright, it's nothing special and it can get boresome after 3 or 4 days. If you expect something like the Three Valleys then you will be EXTREMELY disappointed

Okay I can give you pretty good advice here because I was in The Three Valleys myself as well! :)

The places in southern Sweden are alright, it's nothing special and it can get boresome after 3 or 4 days. If you expect something like the Three Valleys then you will be EXTREMELY disappointed

Oh, I know that already. After the three valleys everything disappoints because in terms of runs it's not on the same league with anything I've seen. I guess Swedish resorts are more like central Pyrenees resorts in terms of surface area.

I guess if we go all the way up there it won't be exclusively for the skiing, but may be a different activity for a couple of days.

I think if we do try something different to the three Valleys it may be Western Canada- We were going to go to Whistler for our honeymoon but then it was the year the olympics were in so prices were through the roof all through the season.

Oh, I know that already. After the three valleys everything disappoints because in terms of runs it's not on the same league with anything I've seen. I guess Swedish resorts are more like central Pyrenees resorts in terms of surface area.

I guess if we go all the way up there it won't be exclusively for the skiing, but may be a different activity for a couple of days.

I think if we do try something different to the three Valleys it may be Western Canada- We were going to go to Whistler for our honeymoon but then it was the year the olympics were in so prices were through the roof all through the season.

I don't know if the places in southern Sweden are resorts, more like a daily-skiing-fun-time-place, if you know what I mean :p

I think Canada is a great bet, would love to go there myself. Speaking of North America, I was in California this summer, and one of the many places I was was Mammoth Lakes. Even though it was mid-July, it was still like 2-5 *C, and so in the winter I think it'd be a great place to ski. It didn't look very large but it was very very cozy and nice all-around :)

You can always swing by Gothenburg for some beer and mead! :D

Haha you're always looking to throw a lil party :D

Found this online, great stuff :D

32_deathpopcluball.gif

Edit: Source