Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Not mine, but found it funny.
402148_309046519141762_284147694964978_905273_1831919749_n.jpg

I see that... and I raise you a baby in an AA t-shirt.

396358_10150479028877062_662062061_9043215_1454620943_n.jpg

Stuff for 2012 (for gnoff) so far:

Svensk Punk + Asta Kask (done)
Gothenburg Winter Metal (done)
70000 Tons of Metal (done)

Rammstein (Stockholm)
Rammstein (Copenhagen)
Amon Amarth (Seinajoki, Finland)
House of Metal
Amon Amarth (Gothenburg)
Svensk Punk
Sweden Rock Festival
Metaltown
Tuska Open Air
Rockstad Falun

It's odd, me and my husband are some of those people that buy hard copies and special editions, put them on MP3 players and computers and put the CD and any extra bits on the shelf where it rarely comes out again.

We could save ourselves money by buying the tracks off Itunes or any other download site, but we won't do it- it doesn't make sense but there's something about owning the hard copy that is difficult to resist.

Friday next week I'll see Rammstein supported by Deathstars in Stockholm.

The 21st I'lls ee the same in Copenhagen.

Good times ahead, since on Feb 25 I'll see AA in Seinajoki, March 2-3 I have House of Metal and March 4 I get AA in Gothenburg.

It's odd, me and my husband are some of those people that buy hard copies and special editions, put them on MP3 players and computers and put the CD and any extra bits on the shelf where it rarely comes out again.

We could save ourselves money by buying the tracks off Itunes or any other download site, but we won't do it- it doesn't make sense but there's something about owning the hard copy that is difficult to resist.

Same with me :D

A really good CD just isn't complete without the REAL thing, booklet etc.
I just need something to grab with my greedy fingers :lol:

Last year I made it beyond 100 original CDs ^^
Newest, bough today: Eluveitie - Helvetios
Awesome Album once again :headbang:

Randomness as usual. today I'm talking food.

Tried to make steak and ale pie last week (win win win) to pair with some beer I had kicking around in the house. But now I'm stuck on what to do with a half kilo marzipan log someone gave to me at Christmas... can't do anything other than eat it, but not a big fan

This is proper expensive stuff, handmade by nuns, organic ingredients an all :(