Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

"Handmade by nuns"

Hahaha :lol:

You can make some cool cake-decoration out of it, to put on top of a cake the next time you need celebrate something

It IS handmade in a convent. It's a Spanish thing.

unfortunately it's not the soft type you use for that, or the frangipani type... i'm thinking it may work inside puff or fillo pastry to make something like a baclava?

Looks like the great Scottish Real Ale festival is on my agenda for June.

It's on mine too :) A colleague of James is involved with CAMRA so we normally go.

It's on at the corn exchange, miles away from city centre though... :bah: I think they realised last year the venue was far too small for the number of people that turned up.

PM when it's confirmed and we'll arrange to meet!

Not that big a Rammstein fan myself, but we could've met up in CPH if you wanted Gnoff. Unfortunately it is sold out now. BUT when you come to the land of the potato-in-mouth speakers next time you should let me know :)

Not that big a Rammstein fan myself, but we could've met up in CPH if you wanted Gnoff. Unfortunately it is sold out now. BUT when you come to the land of the potato-in-mouth speakers next time you should let me know :)

A friend I'm staying with is meeting me at the station, I have no idea where they live though, and I don't know the way to the venue :lol:

I know my way around Copenhagen centre, or at least how to get to the breweries and beer bars, of course. Though don't know the plans for the night yet.

I can bet money on me and my friends heading out for beers before and after Rammstein though :kickass:

I arrive fairly early by train, at 13.11, looks like the doors for the venue is at 19.00.

I'll PM you my cell phone number, shoot me a text if you feel like meeting up with the beer crazy gnoff and his nutty friends and I'll let you know where we are and what the plans are set to :headbang:

We should be easy to recognize, me being the tall bearded dude with glasses, my friend having pink and blue dreads in her hair and her hubby being a tall über-blonde swede :)

As for understanding Danish, I have a very hard time with it, but have promised I'll try this time :lol: