Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

No sadly not, firstly the ACTUAL instrumental version of it, which is on another CD that I also got, is identical to the one on the full album. Secondly, in the booklet it has lyrics, and those are not sung. Thirdly, the iTunes preview that is 1 minute and 30 seconds long has growls in it.. It appears that the iTunes version is the only one that is not flawed. Fourth point: I browsed the net a little after listening to the song, and I found that people who got the physical version also don't have the song WITH vocals, only instrumental and choir is on it.

So no, definitely is not supposed to be an instrumental song. I hope Nuclear Blast figures this out in some way!

No sadly not, firstly the ACTUAL instrumental version of it, which is on another CD that I also got, is identical to the one on the full album. Secondly, in the booklet it has lyrics, and those are not sung. Thirdly, the iTunes preview that is 1 minute and 30 seconds long has growls in it.. It appears that the iTunes version is the only one that is not flawed. Fourth point: I browsed the net a little after listening to the song, and I found that people who got the physical version also don't have the song WITH vocals, only instrumental and choir is on it.

So no, definitely is not supposed to be an instrumental song. I hope Nuclear Blast figures this out in some way!

Of course it's not, I was just teasing you a bit ;)

Yeah hopefully they will make sure everyone gets it right :)

Not in a good mood!

Some bastard was rummaging through my bag and helped him/herself to a wad of money a couple of days ago.

The irony is that after having lived 4 years in Barcelona (where chances are someone will attempt you to rob you at some point) and travelling to many other touristy places where pick-pocketing is a real hazard, it happened in a quiet, nice suburban nursery... where people have to be security vetted by the police in order to even get offered a job, and where there was no one other than nursery staff (and children)

WTF, just as well I did not have my gig ticket in the bag also... however it put a hell of a downer on my day. :yell:

Not in a good mood!

Some bastard was rummaging through my bag and helped him/herself to a wad of money a couple of days ago.

The irony is that after having lived 4 years in Barcelona (where chances are someone will attempt you to rob you at some point) and travelling to many other touristy places where pick-pocketing is a real hazard, it happened in a quiet, nice suburban nursery... where people have to be security vetted by the police in order to even get offered a job, and where there was no one other than nursery staff (and children)

WTF, just as well I did not have my gig ticket in the bag also... however it put a hell of a downer on my day. :yell:
Gggggrrrrrrrr ;o((( the bastard!!!!

Not in a good mood!

I hate fuckers that can't keep their hands to themselves and leave other peoples belongings alone!

I hate fuckers that can't keep their hands to themselves and leave other peoples belongings alone!

If I do get a callback from the nursery asking me for feedback in my viewing visit and enquiring if I want to book a place, you probably know that I'll tell them to go fuck themselves-

I mean, If they do that to a prospective client, I cannot even imagine what they'll do to an existing one- Sell the child in the black market?