Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

noooooooooooooo
oooooooh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
aaaaaarghhhhhh!!!!!!

Wonderful news:
The Crown is reuniting!
They play on Sticky Fingers in Göteborg on May 5!!!!

Horrible news:
May 5 is planned for an epic beer tasting at a mates place!
I even have Belgar flying in from Belgium (partially) for that tasting!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

First time they play in Göteborg in 12 fucking years

I love The Crown, love them!
But I love beers too, probably more than I love metal, so I'll skip the gig and hope they'll end up at one of my festivals or so, need that epic beer tasting!

Johan Lindstrand comments:
"We do have plenty of songs to fill a whole album.
"We have rehearsed on 5-6 songs now and they sound truly amazing. They contain a lot of variation, for sure, but with a pretty visible red line through it all.
"There's still a couple of songs left to start messing with and a lot of lyrics to be written, but you can definitely begin to see an album getting formed and shaped into a real classic.
"There's no date set for entering the studio but Marko Tervonen will handle the engineering and mixing and there's no doubt that he will create a killer sound.
"We're all very excited and we wanna start recording right now, but, as I've said before, there's no room for mistakes. There's only room for death fucking metal in the best possible way, so therefore we will not rush anything."

The Crown 2012:
Johan Lindstrand - Sång
Magnus Olsfelt - Bas
Janne Saarenpää - Trummor
Marko Tervonen - Gitarr
Markus Sunesson - Gitarr

We can always blast some The Crown at your house, and maybe catch some of the show if they don't start too early.

yeah, it states it starts at 1900 though, so even with missing the opening band it will be hard to make it unless we convince Alex to start very early with beer tasting :D

But we can bring some The Crown CDs to the tasting perhaps :p

I don't often check out many news bands these days, but for upcoming Tuska I sorted through them all on youtube and made a list

Must see:
Ministry
Apocalyptica
Behemoth
Insomnium
Skeletonwitch
SuidAkrA
Profane Omen
Demigod
Winterwolf
Bob Malmström

Because my room mate (for the fest) wants to go:
Animals As Leaders
Textures

I'll want to check out probably:
Megadeath
Lamb of God
Overkill
Metsatöll
Victims
Corpsessed
Vorum

If nothing else is on:
Sabaton
Mokoma
Saint Vitus
Swallow The Sun
Lock Up
Horna
Afgrund
Jess and the Ancient Ones
Inferia
One Morning Left

Hell NO:
Sonata Arctica
Edguy
Trivium
Hatebreed
Suicide Silence
Baroness
The Man-eating tree
Amoral
Unkind
Final Assault
For The Imperium

Gnoff, I do like Metsatoll, a lot. Doesen't quite fall whithin folk or melodic death but that's not necessarily a bad thing- At least for me because I like both.

Husband really likes Textures, don't know if I'm sold.

Happy St Patrick's day-

Or if you are not Irish, happy any-excuse-for-a-Guinness day.

Someone gave me recipes for starter, main and dessert with Guinness but can't be arsed. Maybe I'll try the Guiness muffins at some point.

Happy St Patrick's day-

Or if you are not Irish, happy any-excuse-for-a-Guinness day.

Someone gave me recipes for starter, main and dessert with Guinness but can't be arsed. Maybe I'll try the Guiness muffins at some point.

Yay, Happy St. Patrick's Day as well ^^
Well, tonight I learned that Whiskey can get you drunk pretty quickly if you're not used to it :D

Yay, Happy St. Patrick's Day as well ^^
Well, tonight I learned that Whiskey can get you drunk pretty quickly if you're not used to it :D

I hope for your sake that the next thing you learn is not that whisky hangover can be pretty brutal too. It may be kind on you but it's bad sometimes.

But not as bad as red wine (puke factor 10)

I hope for your sake that the next thing you learn is not that whisky hangover can be pretty brutal too. It may be kind on you but it's bad sometimes.

But not as bad as red wine (puke factor 10)

Nah, no bad hangovers for me usually. I tend to always stop drinking when I'm getting too drunk ;)
And because it got me drunk pretty quick yesterday I also stopped drinking pretty quickly.
I wanna have fun and not just hang around dizzy in the corner :D

Nah, no bad hangovers for me usually. I tend to always stop drinking when I'm getting too drunk ;)
And because it got me drunk pretty quick yesterday I also stopped drinking pretty quickly.
I wanna have fun and not just hang around dizzy in the corner :D

If more people had that attitude, then drinking would be so much more pleasurable for everyone involved- pub and off licence owners, police, general public, etc.

British in general are bad drunks. The unpleasant, fighting type.

If more people had that attitude, then drinking would be so much more pleasurable for everyone involved- pub and off licence owners, police, general public, etc.

100% agreed...
Some just don't know when to stop...that's when the fun ends. Either for them if they're getting a bad hangover which they won't enjoy or for the others if they mutate into an agressive bastard...

That's also why I tend to rarely visit pubs/bars and stuff like that where a lot of people are around that I don't know personally and of which I don't know how they act when they're drunk.
I prefer gathering some friends and do drinking with them and noone else. Just more fun that way :)

Made a list of the bands for Metaltown too, might as well post it :D

Must see:
Machine Head
Nasum
Dark Tranquillity
Mayhem
Vader
DevilDriver
Skeletonwitch
Unleashed
Dethrone

I'll want to check out probably: