Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

3162_logo.gif

Granted :)

Sweet!

quorn stuff can be OK I think, but not sure why they vego's want their fungus to look and taste like meat/poltry/fish?

quorn mince is fairly cool to use for tacos/tex mex :Spin:

Agreed. I started using it because I had two veggie friends staying with us. Veggie friends miss meat. And I went on using it because it's lower in fat, can be cooked from frozen and also because ready-minced meat freaks me a bit, and not every supermarket meat counter has a mincer to do it in front of you.

Quorn chicken pieces do a fab quickie Thai coconut curry. Because you don't need to have them sitting on lime juice all night like chicken.

Agreed. I started using it because I had two veggie friends staying with us. Veggie friends miss meat. And I went on using it because it's lower in fat, can be cooked from frozen and also because ready-minced meat freaks me a bit, and not every supermarket meat counter has a mincer to do it in front of you.

Quorn chicken pieces do a fab quickie Thai coconut curry. Because you don't need to have them sitting on lime juice all night like chicken.

Next time I'm in Scotland I'll pop over for a veggie meal, sound like you know how to make it :D

New bands for Tuska 2012:
EXODUS, NAPALM DEATH, ARCTURUS, A.R.G., RAMIN KUNTOPOLKU

I have for some weird reason never seen Napalm Death live, so shall make sure to see them for sure!

Exodus are always good, so will probably check them out

Arcturus my room mate for the fest will absolutely want to see, so I'll check them out as well.

The other two I haven't listened to yet, but A.R.G. is supposed to be some sort of thrash and RK some variant of grind, so will youtube it and see how I like