Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

:yow:

I think I was there at the same time!!

I've been to Kaltenberger Ritterturnier once, and Corvus Corax played!
It was most likely in 2006

I've been at Kaltenberg 2006-2009. Will see if I can make there again this year.
Everytime I was there Corvus Corax played. That's just the normal routine there ;)

Our own flat has sold already. Realised when trying to look for the pictures online last night. Was confirmed on the phone this morning.

Oddly enough, no one thought about telling us, I had to call and ask. :mad:

weird shit!

over here I always has to agree to which price and to whom I'm selling

This is slightly special as we are doing part exchange, the company decided to name a set price, which means first person that comes gets it. So we appear to be caught between two companies. The fact that the flat is ours and we're still living in it appears to be a little detail to them... :err:

Those two last posts prompted me to use a currency converter. Fuck me, for that money you won't even get a one bedroom lousy flat in a suburb near a suburb near Edinburgh... :OMG::OMG::OMG:

Is that really the going rate for property in Goteborg? Because our flat, a three bedroom sold last week for the equivalent of one and a half million Kronor... and that's nothing compared to how the market was a few years ago.

I live in one of the least desirable places in Göteborg.
Mainly due to high rate of "non Swedes", high rate of bad crimes, and a bad reputation.

Pretty much any other place in Göteborg my kind of place would be at least 3 times more.

Nice!

the depressing thing is that you now have to get it clean and nice for other people's benefit. :(

we never got round to fixing some things in ours until it went on the market...

It's too damn clean and neat for me, I avoid going home, I feel ill, physically ill, to stay in a place like this and not ebing able to put my stuff where I want it.

I need piles of my shit on the floor, this sucks, but hopefully it will sell more easy.

Sooooooooo looking forward to being in a rental again, fuck owning stuff, sucks!