Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Drunk man's burden my friend, drunk mans ;)

This was actually in reference to The Shining, which was probably a reference to Kipling as you may know :)

BTW! Where's that second batch of pics from your dig last summer you promised?

Oh, I didn't think you were that interested. Ok I'll send you some more when I find the time and motivation ^^

When I worked in Eurodisney

You worked in Eurodisney? Did you live in France?
I almost worked there myself, but when I learned that they were looking for guys to dress in Mickey Mouse costumes and wave to kids I kind of backed up...

This was actually in reference to The Shining, which was probably a reference to Kipling as you may know :)

Heheh, yeppers. I love that movie. Drove by the real hotel once.

Oh, I didn't think you were that interested. Ok I'll send you some more when I find the time and motivation ^^

Noooooo why on earth would I be interested in pics of an archaeological dig :rolleyes: :p

these bushfires here in melbourne, victoria are retarded. people i know have lost their houses and their lives. it's literally hell on earth down here. the main area where the fires were (kinglake) isn't far from where i live. we were very lucky. had another scare today with another suburb even closer going up. it's bullshit. fires are still raging. the death toll is at 181 and is likely to increase dramatically once search teams go through all the towns to try and find more bodies. even scarier is the fact that it is expected to get warmer again next week.

You worked in Eurodisney? Did you live in France?
I almost worked there myself, but when I learned that they were looking for guys to dress in Mickey Mouse costumes and wave to kids I kind of backed up...

Yup, I did! I lived in France for 6 months in 1999. Started in Brest and worked my way down to Paris.

Brest may be ugly as a town, but it is an amazing place to be a student in. After paying rent and expense money in Barcelona, I realised my montly allowance could buy much more beer and cider in Britanny! Plus I fell in love with the place. I intend to go back to Britanny for the easter break maybe.

I got the Eurodisney job through my boyfriend at the time, who was Goofy. Literally. And Captain Hook, and Baloo and ahem... the Queen of Hearts. There are some times where one should NOT hear Goofy's laugh :ill: enough said.

It is not a bad job as summer jobs for students go (the same week I applied for a job in a fish processing factory in Britanny... gutting fish inside a freezer, bring your own anorak) Plus, if you work in Disney and if you dress up as a character you are a member of the performing artists union. Which means you can milk it for all it is worth. And it is a lot. Free train tickets, longer holidays, paternity leave, much more than anyone else gets on the park. I was retail personnel so you would have started on more than me:erk: because we had a shitty union.

Plus I doubt you would have been Mickey. unless you are 1,50 meters... You are not, right? :loco:

You should not have backed off. You have the power to make children smile... but more often than not... CRY. I know it is twisted, but a guy there said to me once, I fought with my girlfiend, my goal is to make every single kid out there miserable today!

He did not last very long, though.

Gee, I can't image why. :lol:
All anyone would have to do to make me miserable is force me to listen to "It's a Small Word After All" all day. I would likely go EMO and cut myself....ARGHHH!

I know... the costumes of the people who run the ride are also wrist-slashing depressing, too.

Mine was not better... A monstrosity in pink trying to look like a 1900 lady... and failing miserably. But hey, I was fucking the queen of hearts. She was my biatch!:)

hahah, I can so picture you in that costume too. I would have been Jiminy Cricket or someshit, I am sure. I would have loved to be a dwarf, but I don't have a beard :(

hahah, I can so picture you in that costume too. I would have been Jiminy Cricket or someshit, I am sure. I would have loved to be a dwarf, but I don't have a beard :(

There is a picture of it somewhere, I should dig it up, scan it and place it on Fbook. Just because that is the last time I will be seen in a picture wearing pink.

I'll never understand why I think it's a good idea to sleep on the couch instead of in my bed when I get drunk and tired, it's stupid.

Woke up with serious pain in my neck after far too few hours.

Oh wait, is this maybe proof that I get stupid when I drink?

I have just got back home. I have gone for a nice long run, gone into town, had lunch and given my 11th blood donation (someone was counting, odd) I am now a regular, it appears.

I feel a bit embarrased that I did not get a pressie for my other half, but someone is getting a pint of my blood for Valentine's day. Twisted stuff...

:heh: And then they'll realise they are starting to develop a slightly insane interest in vikings and metal:heh: