Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

I'll never understand why I think it's a good idea to sleep on the couch instead of in my bed when I get drunk and tired, it's stupid.

Woke up with serious pain in my neck after far too few hours.

Oh wait, is this maybe proof that I get stupid when I drink?

Depends... would you do that when sober? If not, blame the drink.

My man's younger brother does that too when he stays with us. When he comes back home completely off his tits he cannot sleep unless he is lying on our couch, fully dressed, holding a box of fried food covered in brown sauce, grabbing a bottle of irn-bru and some toast. He never eats any of the stuff because he falls asleep before he can eat it. So the next day it looks awful (pizza and chips covered in white blobs of congealed fat and sauce) and smells worse.

If anyone knows an easy way to get chip sauce off my couch, and his blood and guts from off my carpet, please tell me. :mad:

I have just got back home. I have gone for a nice long run, gone into town, had lunch and given my 11th blood donation (someone was counting, odd) I am now a regular, it appears.

I feel a bit embarrased that I did not get a pressie for my other half, but someone is getting a pint of my blood for Valentine's day. Twisted stuff...

:heh: And then they'll realise they are starting to develop a slightly insane interest in vikings and metal:heh:

V-day sucks. Really don't care for it...

Mainly cuz I am bitter I haven't had a Valentine in couple of years so I gets no free chocolate :cry:

Depends... would you do that when sober? If not, blame the drink.

My man's younger brother does that too when he stays with us. When he comes back home completely off his tits he cannot sleep unless he is lying on our couch, fully dressed, holding a box of fried food covered in brown sauce, grabbing a bottle of irn-bru and some toast. He never eats any of the stuff because he falls asleep before he can eat it. So the next day it looks awful (pizza and chips covered in white blobs of congealed fat and sauce) and smells worse.

If anyone knows an easy way to get chip sauce off my couch, and his blood and guts from off my carpet, please tell me. :mad:

Small amount of laundry soap should do the trick

Small amount of laundry soap should do the trick

Are you talking out of experience ? :heh:

I think Valentines day is quite moronic personally. Never celebrated it, even when I was in a relationship. And some guys idea of giving is a bit odd. I remember a memorable one, a guy I had been almost two years with said, could not be bothered to get you anything, here's £10. :erk:Better give nothing than do that, personally. Jerk.

To be honest we both forgot our anniversary this year. The good thing is, we BOTH forgot it. So we just had a laugh about it.

And dont worry about not having choccies, the blood donor centre had really nice ones today. :saint: Tunnock Tea Cakes (it is like mashmallow fluff covered in chocolate, I think they are called black kisses or cloud kisses in other countries)

Edit: Plus, you get to feel all smug and virtuous for having helped someone.

Yes
I actually hate the holiday, outside of free chocolate. Yes that is important...coffee, chocolate, metal shows...these are the things that make me happy. V-day isn't the only day a man should give me chocolate so.....
I prefer March 14th. That holiday at least makes sense. :oops:

I'd gladly have a beer myself. But probably going for a cafe lunch out, or visiting some castle later.

It's a nice day here, we have gone from winter wonderland to spring mode in less than a week.

Give it another week of semi-sunny weather and someone is guaranteed to organise the first barbecue of the season. Bloody Scots!