Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Hadn't really been planning on it at all but it turns out I'm gonna be seeing AA for the 12th time on Monday. Mainly going for Keep of Kalessin and to see two mates I haven't seen in over a month but aye, should be good.

Ya lucky sod. :mad: I have my choice of places to crash in London, but transport is a fortune. Maybe last minute...

Wait, no, not even possible I am waiting for someone to come back to me... If I land this job I promise I will see AA live ASAP, no matter how far away it is. :kickass: And celebrate with really fancy trappist beer (always found a champagne fountain is ever so slightly chavvy)

Ya lucky sod. :mad: I have my choice of places to crash in London, but transport is a fortune. Maybe last minute...

Wait, no, not even possible I am waiting for someone to come back to me... If I land this job I promise I will see AA live ASAP, no matter how far away it is. :kickass: And celebrate with really fancy trappist beer (always found a champagne fountain is ever so slightly chavvy)

Make a trip to Germany this summer :)

Damn pesky beer gnomes, always refilling your drink when you're not looking.

Those guys are bastards...they kept doing that to me on New Years Eve! You would think with my height issues they would have been easy for me to see, but noooo...They got me all kinds of drunk. DAMN THEM! :D

I just bought the moomins, season one, on DVD.

I also got a crate of 24 strongbow (sorry spanishlassy, it was on offer for a tenner :p).

I'm now gonna sit and get ready to go out.

I just bought the moomins, season one, on DVD.

I also got a crate of 24 strongbow (sorry spanishlassy, it was on offer for a tenner :p)

Just because it's you Tag, I may be inclined towards leniency. Only the cat of nine tails will be needed. :heh:

Kids programs rule tho... I had some good moments watching an old Duckula dvd.

Found me a good local microbrewery. Pennichuck Brewing... working my way through some of their Firehouse Red Ale at the moment, rather malty but tasty. :)

I thought it was Penicuik brewery (wich is right next door to my class) :lol:

I have had about pint and a half of Erdinger already, going for some more!!! gotta love that John Barleycorn fella.:)